WTB stock lightning MAF

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Anyone got one of the stock Lightning MAF's laying around? I'm sick and tired of chasing my tail with this C&L unit. Everytime I move the stupid thing even a little bit, my AFR goes all out of whack.

I'd prefer one of the 90mm units from an 01+, but I think an 80mm from a 99-00 will work fine at my power level too.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Doing some research now, but a stock 03/04 cobra MAF might work as well. I'll post back up if it does, but I know the LMAF will work, I just need to get some parts to fit it properly.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Thanks man. I'm not registered over there though, so buying that might be tough. I've got a bead on one here at SVTP too, but I just got conformation that the 03/04 cobra MAF is the same calibration...so if someone here has one of those laying around that I can grab...

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I used a BBK model on mine Mike. It cured issues I was having last fall.

I was looking at getting one of those too, but for another 50 bucks I can get the power pipe and it'll be setup to take the 03 cobra MAF. Otherwise I'd have to spend extra money on the adapter plate. The power pipe also removes the bends immediately before/after the MAF so I should get a clean sample. It does look a little, um, different, but I"m alright with that.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Well, scratch that..still looking. I found one in the market here, but if I can pick one up from someone local I'll do that first. Otherwise I'll just grab the one I found in the market...if you have one, let me know guys! I'm gonna order the pipes to go with it this week.

Users who are viewing this thread