WTB: Sonic Blue cobra

meichie3289

Established Member
WTB: Auto and/or SRA cobra

*updated with a better idea of what I'm looking for*
Hello all, I'll get straight to the point... cash in hand with a budget of $25k or less.
What I'm looking for in the car is:
Sonic Blue would be my most preferred color choice but I am now open to considering other color options. I would like it to be either/or/both Automatic trans swapped and SRA swapped. Coupe, not vert. I would prefer it to still have the stock longblock but I'm open to modifications like bolt ons, blower swaps, ported/pullied blowers, turbo swaps, etc. Low mileage would be a major plus, hard for me to consider something with more than 50k miles, less=better.
Thanks for reading. Please comment with any leads or if you have a car for sale that fits.

Last edited:

meichie3289

Established Member
No, not interested in a vert sorry, updated the op. thanks for the suggestion though!
Yes it is an awesome color! Hope I can find one soon.

03SonicBlur

Established Member
Good luck on your search. I waited for a pretty good while till I found the right one and was only looking for SB. All colors look killer on the terminator but SB is the superior IMO

meichie3289

Established Member
Basic modifications. 1 of only 23. Willing to negotiate on price! Let me know if interested so I could email you pics. Thanks
Link: 03 Sonic Blue Cobra
Nice car, the tan interior is throwing me off though. GLWS

Thanks for the help guys, can't wait till I find the one!

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
sonic

Nice car, the tan interior is throwing me off though. GLWS

Thanks for the help guys, can't wait till I find the one!
Good luck just finished reconditioning mine.
Love the color
It may have too many miles for you though!

bullitt1939

Established Member

Good luck just finished reconditioning mine.
Love the color
It may have too many miles for you though!

This one may be worth looking into to. My husband saw this car in person and said it was very clean. We actually bought his SB Lightning last year and my husband is still drooling over it. We ended up going with a highly modded SB Cobra with low miles. Good Luck with your search. mbsvt if you decide to sell good luck with that also.

meichie3289

Established Member
Thanks for the leads everyone, much appreciated. I've updated my OP with a better description of what I'm looking for. Finding the right one is a daunting task and waiting is tough but all in due time!

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
sonic

This one may be worth looking into to. My husband saw this car in person and said it was very clean. We actually bought his SB Lightning last year and my husband is still drooling over it. We ended up going with a highly modded SB Cobra with low miles. Good Luck with your search. mbsvt if you decide to sell good luck with that also.
Miss that sonic blue lightning,
Still one of my favorite out of all my hot rods!

Users who are viewing this thread