WTB RTR Decklid Panel!

5.0Moe

Established Member
Looking to buy an RTR Decklid panel for 13-14 mustang. Used or new doesnt matter, pm or text me at 9174391499 with a price. Thanks!

Coyote414

Established Member
anybody who did this mod really cant just take it off and sell it. theres holes drilled in their decklid. the only people who youre appealing to are the ones who bought it and didnt install it. glwp

5.0Moe

Established Member
anybody who did this mod really cant just take it off and sell it. theres holes drilled in their decklid. the only people who youre appealing to are the ones who bought it and didnt install it. glwp

I know, it is reversible though. If you do it right the removal of the hump wont go through both layers of the trunk. Either way it cant hurt to ask lol

93KingCobra

Established Member
Yeah unfortunately this is the only place I can find that carries it. Every time it goes back into stock it gets sold out within 2 days lol. pain in the ass :cryying:

I would also try calling CDC I think they make all of his stuff for him..

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Their are only a few RTR dealer's left and we are one of them. We can order them for you as they are said to be shipping by the 24th of this month. Any questions, shoot me a PM or call us 561-417-5555

Once these parts are back out, you will not be seeing them online except from 1 place but we can still order them no problem. New policy

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I would also try calling CDC I think they make all of his stuff for him..

They used to carry the items but they have sence moves to a different company for storage. They have also dropped many dealers. Us and 3 others still remain on RTR parts.

2012GTCS

Established Member
Is it ever possible to remove it and go back to stock?! Like somehow put the stock cap back over the hole?

5.0Moe

Established Member
Their are only a few RTR dealer's left and we are one of them. We can order them for you as they are said to be shipping by the 24th of this month. Any questions, shoot me a PM or call us 561-417-5555

Once these parts are back out, you will not be seeing them online except from 1 place but we can still order them no problem. New policy

Awesome, ill be sending you a PM in a couple days!

KonaFifty

Established Member
they only way to go back to stock is to put back on the 13/14 decklid panels, it covers the hole u cut out...

Users who are viewing this thread