WTB pulley, shackles, cover

UVa SVT

Established Member
Hey guys, I know most of yall have parts laying everywhere, so I thought I'd throw this out for yall.

I'm looking to buy:
1. a soft tonneau cover, specifically the one from the factory, in good condition.

2. drop shackles (preferably 3 " cause I have the high-ended 03 but 2" will work)

3. lightly used pulley, specifically 4 lbs.

if you or someone you know would like to sell em to me, either respond on here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

thanks folks!

-Mike :coolman:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You'll probably get a cover from here, but you may have to go shopping for the other stuff. JDM sells 2" shackles and amazon racing can get you the pulley.

UVa SVT

Established Member
I just bought 2" shackles, and am asking about the cover right now to make sure it's the one I want. still lookin into the pulley though.

thanks dawg for your reply :)

-Mike

TrueBlueSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Red03SVT
I just bought 2" shackles, and am asking about the cover right now to make sure it's the one I want. still lookin into the pulley though.

thanks dawg for your reply :)

-Mike
Sweet!!!!!:beer:

UVa SVT

Established Member
the shackles have been purchased. the tonneau cover is as well pending a response to an inquiry... but I'm still lookin for a pulley. TTT

-Mike

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Ill be getting rid of the softie cover soon, I plan for a hardtop cover with bed rug. So when i do if your still looking, I'll hook you up with the cover and factory bedliner

UVa SVT

Established Member
I'm more than likely gonna get a bedrug, but am interested in the cover, provided it's the factory one and not the button kind or whatnot. shoot me a price and a time frame man. thanks :)

-Mike

red2003

I have a new tonneau from ford on my L. I ordered a new hard tonneau, so ill sell you this in like 2 weeks if u want. $100 plus shipping from Columbus Ohio:thumbsup:

red2003

I have made sure my paypal account is active. I can check out shipping prices, as these would be non-conforming (too long).

All i would do is go to the ups store and i would need your zip code.

Let me know what u decide .... I am going to put this in local paper if you dont go with this.

I would prefer you pay by credit ard, as it protects both of us.

UVa SVT

Established Member
wurk_truk: wow, 50? nevermind :) sorry, I have an offer for a extang cover for 135 with shipping. too good to pass up man! thanks anyway!

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread