WTB Oxford White 03/04

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Hello everyone, I'm on the hunt for a clean sub 50k mile Oxford White 03/04 Cobra Coupe. Message me if you have something and we can talk. Looking for something that isn't modded to hell and back (like roll cage, nitrous, solid rear, turbo cars etc.) Will entertain twin screw cars depending on asking price.

Show me what you got! Ready to buy, but in no rush. Oxford white only!!!

Thanks fellow svtp'ers :beer:
Mooch

Last edited:

SVT_GHOST

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm on the hunt for a clean sub 50k mile Oxford White 03/04 Cobra Coupe. Message me if you have something and we can talk. Looking for something that isn't modded to hell and back (like roll cage, nitrous, solid rear, turbo cars etc.) Will entertain twin screw cars depending on asking price.

Mooch

too bad you are on the other side of the country i have a 16k mile OW stock other than wheels,exhaust, and shifter!! for 22.5k

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
too bad you are on the other side of the country i have a 16k mile OW stock other than wheels,exhaust, and shifter!! for 22.5k

I'm still interested. Can't PM you because you don't have enough posts yet. I'll drop you a visitor message!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Good luck finding one Mewch. He's a good guy, whoever sells it to him won't be disappointed by how clean he will keep it

SVT_GHOST

Banned

Mooch

sent u an email with pics

1990jmcturbo

@03svtjmc
Established Member
my buddy is selling one. BUT it has 80k miles on it. but i think you could get a good deal. has some stuff done to it. long tubes. pullied. new clutch and trans. PM me if you decide you are interested. i been in the car. runs great sounds good. located in OK.
wb7vcp.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
my buddy is selling one. BUT it has 80k miles on it. but i think you could get a good deal. has some stuff done to it. long tubes. pullied. new clutch and trans. PM me if you decide you are interested. i been in the car. runs great sounds good. located in OK.
wb7vcp.jpg

Really looking for a lower mileage car. Thanks for the offer though.

Bumpppppppp

Users who are viewing this thread