WTB: OEM T56 Shifter with very low miles

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
~~~NO LONGER LOOKING - THANKS FOR THE HELP SVTP~~~

Trying to head back to bone stock on a lightly modded 6K mile Terminator i'm getting ready to acquire.

Looking for a factory terminator shifter with less than 10K miles of use, preferably even lower. The lower the miles, the better. Yeah, I know...i'm crazy.

Just about everyone under the sun seems to have replaced their factory shifter, some very quickly. Let me know if any of you still have one on hand with limited use. Shoot me a PM or reply. Thanks.

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Are you talking about the mechanism, the knob, or both?

I have one of each and they do have less than 11k. It was literally the first thing I replaced when I bought my coupe in 2012.

Problem would be getting it to you. I don't have ebay or paypal, and can only do a local cash sale.

TaraFirma

Established Member
Pretty sure I have one in the attic that’s followed me around. First mod I did back in 03 at way less than 6k miles. Probably closer to 2k. I can check for you when I get back home on Wednesday morning.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
As usual, the SVTP community comes through!

Are you talking about the mechanism, the knob, or both?

I have one of each and they do have less than 11k. It was literally the first thing I replaced when I bought my coupe in 2012.

Problem would be getting it to you. I don't have ebay or paypal, and can only do a local cash sale.

I'm actually looking for just the whole thing, mechanism and handle for a complete shifter.

Appreciate the reply, but being in Cali, it seems unlikely I'll be able to make a local pickup from Ohio.

Pretty sure I have one in the attic that’s followed me around. First mod I did back in 03 at way less than 6k miles. Probably closer to 2k. I can check for you when I get back home on Wednesday morning.

Got one other guy that's checking on one as well later today. If that one falls through, I'll definitely follow up with you mid week. Sounds basically new. Thanks a lot.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
Thanks to all that responded. Got one lined up pretty quickly. Appreciate all the offers.

MODS - PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. THANKS.

Users who are viewing this thread