WTB Manual swap, IRS and exhaust

Justinfiore

Established Member
Looking for T56, computer, and IRS out of a cobra. Also selling all my Mach 1 auto goodies, my transmission was freshly rebuilt this week and cleaned up, never installed. The T56 could just be a shell, Im sending it out to RPM transmissions to have it built up. Also looking for a Cobra IRS, one piece driveshaft, and full exhaust (SLP for cobra, OR X, Mac LT's or post up what you have). I live on Long Island, NY and will pay to ship.

Last edited:

cmerlln

Established Member
Im asking 3000 shipped for a t56 with 26 spline upgrade and billet tob tube, 0 miles on fresh rebuild, bellhousing, trans mount, driveshaft rebalanced and u joints replaced, pro 5.0 shifter.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I am going to run this past my wife since we just bought a second 03 Cobra with 15k on it but she can't drive a stick yet. Is the auto beefed up at all?

04cobra88

Established Member
I have a rpm built t56 with lethal tob sleeve 26 spline input etc I'm wanting to do a magnum swap but I'm. Located in canada , trans has a slight grind when cold going from. 2nd to 3rd but I would say it's just the oil still being thick running royal purple syncromesh sence I bought it , send me a pm or email to [email protected] will add Bell housing as well possible drive shaft !

Newtermiowner03

Established Member
I'm looking to tell the t56, McLeod clutch kit, driveshaft and irs out my cobra. 49k miles on all except for clutch kit 4K miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread