WTB!!! lookin to see whats out there

EATONU03

Established Member
tryin to find a well built/modded sn95 "prefer a snake" but i wanna know whats all out there

NOTE : I CANT STAND N2O CARS :
BOOST IS THE ONLY POWER ADDED I WILL DEAL WITH

reason being i spent over 5k before when spray went wrong on me which was being used on a already pricey build......i will not touch in again

got 16,ooo in hand

lemme know whats out there

EATONU03

Established Member
tryin to find a well built/modded sn95 "prefer a snake" but i wanna know whats all out there

NOTE : I CANT STAND N2O CARS :
BOOST IS THE ONLY POWER ADDED I WILL DEAL WITH

reason being i spent over 5k before when spray went wrong on me which was being used on a already pricey build......i will not touch in again

got 16,ooo in hand

lemme know whats out there

also not big on verts..........

sorry guys but the pmed cars were nice just not my taste

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Id sell mine for the right price.. But pretty sure 16k wont do it.. GL theres good deals out there! Check out Airjons chrome yellow 98.

EATONU03

Established Member
you said you have a built motor from sean hyland too....... can you include some details on the motor.

also not to drag down ur post on sale but its a saleen clone... nice whip tho man

EATONU03

Established Member
are you looking for a built street or street strip car. Ill sell you mine for 11,000 but it is more of a strip than a daily driver. but you could get mid 500hp on motor. It does have nitrous but you dont have to use it. unless you want over 700hp.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488751

im lookin for a street/strip.....more or less weekend warrior, i use to drag on free weekends at NYIRP n just cruise n bash on the local rice for fun on sunny days

brians96cobra

Established Member
The rotating assembly came from live motor sport. Cost on the rotating assembly was $2200.00. A machine shop here in Tulsa put the short block together. It is bored 30 over. Roatating assembly is good for up to 1200 hp. As they for heads they came from Shawn Highlander. It is a 96 Cobra not a Saleen so it is a clone. Just let me know if u need anymore information.

94venomV8

Established Member
well I know my car would drive to cruise ins but the only thing that would hinder the cruising would be the convertor its a little small for daily driving but with the right tune the motor could handle driving around easily, the motor is very streetable, the trans however is not but I do have all the harnesses and the clutch setup still in the car if you want to change it back to 5 speed. for 11,000 i am wanting you cant even buy the drivetrain and suspension, just throwing it out there would be a good strat to work towards what you want. i have about 12,000 in the motor alone

Users who are viewing this thread