WTB Lighting Pulley

wikidh2

Established Member
Stock pulley

It is yours if you want it....just let me know....be glad to get rid of it...has 12,000 miles on it...

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
TTT

Anyone have a real lightning upper pulley? Thats the pulley on the snout of the supercharger. It's black. Please don't try to sell me a crank pulley. i don't want a crank pulley. Seller above me sent me a crank pulley.

I have a boat anchor for sale if anyone is interested. I looks like a crank pulley.

wikidh2

Established Member
You can take the negative feedback off too...I never told you I would not send you the right pulley...Damn, mistakes happen...it is just a pulley and I am the one that ate the cost...Make up your mind please..today...I have sent you two emails...

wikidh2

Established Member
Well...you are not responding to your PM's and are acting like a childish little boy..I have been apologetic and cordial...you would have your right part and I would have mine back, if you were not being an ass and not you trying to sell my crank pulley...I am too old to play games with you...you are either a mature man or a child with a hot toy....If you don't I will go to the administrator so he has your PM's and mine, and the administrator can decide about your negative feedback....Ok Maynard..

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I guess you don't check you e-mails. Because I sent you the same thing I posted here. So your sending me the right pulley, great. Do you have a tracking number?

And no I'm not taking down my negative feedback because I still don't have the right pullley or my money. When I get it, I will change it. What do you want me to change it to? "Great seller but she asked for more money after I sent her money thru paypal to cover the shipping costs for the wrong part and threaten to report me to the administrator after several days of her not responding back to my PM and e-mails"? I think I have the right to be a little pissed. Incase your wondering no one is interested in the boat anchor.

All you seemed to be worried about is your feedback score. That feedback score is to warn people from dealing with people who might take advantage
of them and take their money. Right now I'm out $40 and a part I can't use.

wikidh2

Established Member
Childish crap behavior from you.

you know what maynard..you either have the brain the size of a pea or the exhaust has coroded your brain...so listen carefully...I MADE A MISTAKE...UNLIKE YOU, I AM HUMAN...I NEVER, NOT ONCE, SAID I WOULD NOT SEND YOU THE PULLEY UNTIL NOW...WITH YOUR SNOTTY ATTITUDE AND YOUR BULL CRAP COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND YOUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK...SCREW YOUR FEEDBACK...I HAVE EMAILS I SENT TO YOU..YOU HAVE CREATED SOMETHING OUT OF WHAT WAS NOTHING..SO YOU CAN PISS OFF...

I do not, on a forum or anyplace else have to take crap off a snot nosed kid...You return the pulley, I mistakenly sent and you will get the one you paid for...if you want to continue to be a dick, they you keep it and use it as a hood ornament for all I care...

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
See… that right there is why we have buyer feedback. Easy to act all high and mighty since you still have the money and the part. You already said you was going to send the pulley tuesday. Here it is sunday and now your saying you won't send it? Lady you never intended on sending it in the first place.

I hope this keeps anyone else from buying shit off you. I will go out of my way to make sure everyone knows your a crapy seller to make sure they don't get took.

If you want this boat anchor back you send me the correct pulley and the money to send it. I'm not paying for your screw up.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
wikidh2 said:
I do not, on a forum or anyplace else have to take crap off a snot nosed kid...You return the pulley, I mistakenly sent and you will get the one you paid for...if you want to continue to be a dick, they you keep it and use it as a hood ornament for all I care...

It doesn't matter how much of a dick someone is being. If you keep that pulley it will make you both a liar and a thief.

If I were to research you when you had something for sale in the market I would much rather see a mistake than non-delivery/theft.

wikidh2

Established Member
You are missing the point...I NEVER TOLD him I would not send anything...therefore, I am not a thief or a liar....HE is refusing to communicate and return the wrong pulley to me...Until he man's up and acts like a mature adult, we will be at a standstill...when you order from a parts place, you return the wrong item and wait for the right one...it is that simple..this jerk is being just that, a jerk...when I get the crank pulley back, I will send out the blower pulley...

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Hey princess, I told you what you needed to do to get the crank pulley back. You sure didn't seem interested in the crank pulley when you told me your sending me the correct pulley tuesday. You have no intentions of sending me the correct pulley. I'm already out money for the wrong part, now you want me to spend more money to send you back the crank pulley on "faith" that you will send me the correct part? You haven't earned that kind of trust.

wikidh2

Established Member
WHEN I get the crank part back, you will get your part...it is quite simple...instead of your childish games.....you are such a ****ing child...just send the part back...and this is done...

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Are you stupid or something? No, I will not sending you the crank pulley because I don't trust you to send the right part and you owe me money to ship it back to you because it's your stupid mistake. Plus… if I send you the crank pulley you will have it and the money. I was born at night but it wasn't last night. Send me the right part or give me my money. It's as simple as that.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Wow, now I'm getting threats on my life.

"First off. Watch who you call honey.....you're talking to my wife. Now, If you want the ****ing right pulley. Just send back the crank one and she'll make things right. Your immaturity is not needed. Now, before I decide to find you and chop you up in pieces in my tub then spread you around town for being the punk kid that you appear to be. My suggestion to you is return the pulley and she'll send you the right one. All the bashing is not nessesary. I told my wife not to bother with this site cause its full of immature kids. However, She did and unfortunately she has to deal with you. You dont want to have to deal with me, so this can be taken care of with no more hassles. I do appologize for your inconvienience. I truely do. Send back the pulley you have and she'll send you the right one. Thank you."

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow. She messes up and then doesnt even at least return your money or send you the right pulley first, so then you can send her the lower back. I agree with what you're doing, dont send it back.
If I were you I would just cut your losses bro. From the looks of it you're not going to get the upper. Just for future reference, only deal with people that are known on this site and dont have a low post count. This is what happens when you do.
Hope everything works out bro.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
wikidh2 said:
WHEN I get the crank part back, you will get your part...it is quite simple...instead of your childish games.....you are such a ****ing child...just send the part back...and this is done...

Here's how this is going to work. You are the one that for some unknown reason was unable to tell the difference between a 2.93 inch upper pulley and a 7.5 inch caged lower pulley. It's your screw up to fix. You need to either send his money back or the correct pulley. Only then will he send the lower pulley back. If you do not do this you will no longer be a member here, understand?

BANDIT HPT, I suggest you contact both your local PD and the police in wikidh2's area about the threat. People seem to like to think they can say whatever they want to people over the internet. I suggest you help teach one person that they can not.

Also, keep me updated about this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread