WTB: Idler pulleys....

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
Let me know what you have... would like to get the lower set, but if you have the whole set I am fine with that as well.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I have a 100mm LFP idler laying around. Its in GREAT condition physically other than the bearing. It spins just fine and appears to be OKAY but when u spin the idler around it makes a little clicky sound. Not sure if its normal or what the deal is but like i said, the bear spins accordingly and there is nothing wrong with the idler other than the sound coming out of the bearing. I think I paid $50 from LFP.
I'll let it go for $15 plus shipping.

03slobra2

POSI "race"port FTW
Established Member
I have a 100mm LFP idler laying around. Its in GREAT condition physically other than the bearing. It spins just fine and appears to be OKAY but when u spin the idler around it makes a little clicky sound. Not sure if its normal or what the deal is but like i said, the bear spins accordingly and there is nothing wrong with the idler other than the sound coming out of the bearing. I think I paid $50 from LFP.
I'll let it go for $15 plus shipping.

Thanks for the offer, let me look into the bearing deal...

bump

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
Thanks for the offer, let me look into the bearing deal...

bump

i got bearings for my billet flows at the parts store for 78 cents a piece. beat out the old bearings, put the pulley in the oven 400 degrees for about 5 minutes or so, and the new ones will go in easily!...free bump for screamin, hes a good dude to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread