Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey guys I have ONLY 9 people that PM there INFORMATION. If you want a set PM your First, Last name, Email address, and phone number. We are so close to getting these on order.

Bosko 5.0
Red Rocket Mike
Cooter9250
99Cobra#723
SSP.Vortech
Cobranator
Ryushin
firedog

If your in this list I have your information.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Geez with shipping it's over $500. Pretty pricey, I do need to get subframes for the Cobra. I'm gonna think about it.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Michael,

Where are we on this? It's time to move on it, as I need to get these soon.

-Tom

I wondering the same. I thought we would have enough people by now. Maybe we should start posting this on other sites? Or maybe Hans will deal with our best effort group.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Geez with shipping it's over $500. Pretty pricey, I do need to get subframes for the Cobra. I'm gonna think about it.

They are a bit pricey, but once you actually see them in person, you will understand why. I looked at like this... generally most things on the car are easy to upgrade/change later if you can't afford the best right away. With things like these, that get welded into the car, though, it is neither easy, or practical to upgrade down the road, so you are better off biting the bullet up front, and putting off some other mods that are easy to do when you have more cash...

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Sorry for my absent guys. I have 12 people that gave me infor. We need two people. Hey 99cobrajn yes I have your infor.

Users who are viewing this thread