Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I'm on the "fence" w/ this one: I want to say "yes" but I need to find a reputable shop that would weld these in without making a mess below & not heating the metal enough to burn the carpet/insulation...
I can definitely see it would improve the car's handling & protect the undercarriage better w/ the added jacking benefit...
>>>
PLUS, I just spent $600 over @ FSWerks on the SVTF.... $1400 on 4 new Goodyears along w/ rep '03 18" rear rims for the Cobra.... also gotta throw some $$$ on new ball-joints & steering stabilizer for the L....
>>
Thus adding these to the list will practically be impossible to convince/justify to the wife that it's needed.... she sees the $$$ be better spent on painting the house, updating the front landscape, or for vacation....
But I'm still thinking about these.... Don't count me out just yet...

ssp.vortech

Established Member
I'm on the "fence" w/ this one.
I hear ya on the expenditures. However, this is a one time deal and considering that they are no longer made for the masses, this is the time to jump in on this! You can buy a set and then take the time to save up and find a reputable shop that can do the work which is what I'm looking to do. Whatever you decide, good luck to you. :beer:

buster1

Established Member
Hans sub frame connectors

I have an 04 Cobra vert with MM FLSFC's on it , will they have to be removed to fit the Hans SFC on or can they stay ?

ssp.vortech

Established Member
I have an 04 Cobra vert with MM FLSFC's on it , will they have to be removed to fit the Hans SFC on or can they stay ?
I would say yes, but you would have to remove what you have for the superior HÄNs Racecraft Subframe Connectors. If you had in-floor SFCs they could stay. HTH.

Last edited:

ssp.vortech

Established Member
Just a follow up on choice of SFCs. I installed Griggs In-Floor SFCs on my '93 LX coupe that has full Griggs GR40 suspension. The in-floor SFCs are channeled and required cutting through the floor boards and welding these pieces in. It's a lot of work to do this modification and a lot of guys are not willing to go this route. I wanted a car that could handle anything I could throw at it and was scalable with the horsepower levels I made in the long run. In addition, I added the Global West Exterior fully gusseted SFCs that are very close the the HÄNs SFCs. I wanted superior frame strengthening for the high HP that my Supercharged 347 could throw at the chassis of my floppy ass uni-body Fox Mustang. This was the best option available at the time.

I really like the HÄNs for my '03 Cobra, simply because he made them linear and very solid. I’m fairly new to the new edge cars. Also, it's different from what I have on my notchback and I'm going a different route on suspension and frame strengthening for the Cobra. I hope that helps anyone that is deciding on what's right for their car. I honestly think that you can't get any better for your money with these SFCs as they offer enough strength to make your car feel like it rides on rails. The guys that I've talked to that run the HÄN SFCs and judging from the photos and reports I have reviewed is enough for me to qualify my purchase.

On a side note, I just picked up a rear HÄNs rear strut tower brace and it is a quality piece. Can't wait to get the SFCs to compliment my rig.

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Just a follow up on choice of SFCs. I installed Griggs In-Floor SFCs on my '93 LX coupe that has full Griggs GR40 suspension. The in-floor SFCs are channeled and required cutting through the floor boards and welding these pieces in. It's a lot of work to do this modification and a lot of guys are not willing to go this route. I wanted a car that could handle anything I could throw at it and was scalable with the horsepower levels I made in the long run. In addition, I added the Global West Exterior fully gusseted SFCs that are very close the the HÄNs SFCs. I wanted superior frame strengthening for the high HP that my Supercharged 347 could throw at the chassis of my floppy ass uni-body Fox Mustang. This was the best option available at the time.

I really like the HÄNs for my '03 Cobra, simply because he made them linear and very solid. I’m fairly new to the new edge cars. Also, it's different from what I have on my notchback and I'm going a different route on suspension and frame strengthening for the Cobra. I hope that helps anyone that is deciding on what's right for their car. I honestly think that you can't get any better for your money with these SFCs as they offer enough strength to make your car feel like it rides on rails. The guys that I've talked to that run the HÄN SFCs and judging from the photos and reports I have reviewed is enough for me to qualify my purchase.

On a side note, I just picked up a rear HÄNs rear strut tower brace and it is a quality piece. Can't wait to get the SFCs to compliment my rig.

Does the rear bolt in or weld in?

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
Hey guy's I'm still try to get the checked shipping weight for the S/C and rear brace.
I'm also trying to see if he has started production on the S/C yet, and how many of the rear braces he has left in stock, and the means for shipping to us. (UPS or FED X)

And a Updated list

1 Cobranator 03
2 Me
3 SSP.Vorteh
4 Cocter9250
5 99 Cobra
6 Red Rocket Mike
7 Bosho 5.0
8 99 Cobrajn
9 Hwy kng

Oldmodman maybe
Turboveno maybe
4rd toy maybe

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
For the guys that want the rear brace to is has plenty in stock

The shipping weight is 53 lbs for the S/C. I for got to get the shipping weight in the rear brace.

He has not started production yet, he is waiting on us to get 14, and or more people before he will start.

He is shipping UPS.

He will be producing a few more the guys that want them but can't pay for them right this second.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I was going to get a set of these when I first got my car... went with adding power first.

How much is the deposit?

99Cobra#723

I tried my login that I have not used in many years as I am a ModularFords fan and it worked. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still in the game for these. Patiently waiting and ready to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread