WTB full set of alcoa wheels

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I got my Alcoas last Oct for $1300 w/ center caps, that was right before they discontinued them I'm so glad I picked them up when I did.

blownbywhipple

Established Member
I got my Alcoas last Oct for $1300 w/ center caps, that was right before they discontinued them I'm so glad I picked them up when I did.

You got a full set of Alcoas for $1300? Either that guy is a retard because they were 3900$ new or your BS'ing.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
You got a full set of Alcoas for $1300? Either that guy is a retard because they were 3900$ new or your BS'ing.

No bsing bought them from a guy on Ford gt500 forum.They had a little bit of curb rash which I didnt mind because I was powdercoating them anyway so with tires and powdercoating I ended up paying $2800 for a complete set .

shelbysvt

Established Member
I bet that guy hates himself for selling you the alcoas at 1300 dollars now. I wish I knew about alcoas when I was following the shelby last October. But anyways in recent news we should hear next week whether they are coming back or not so we'll see.

kbturbo

Established Member
If your still looking for a set I think my uncle might part with his. Tires and wheels have under 200 miles on them. I'll have more pics tomorrow to e mail/text. Check out my ad in this section

08KR525

Established Member
The window of opportunity to order a new set from SPP is closing according to their v.p. If you want a set you'd better be placing your deposit fast.

Users who are viewing this thread