Wtb-- fr500 magnesium intake..

"SNAKIE"

Established Member
Anybody know of one being sold or someone with one who is willing to sell theirs?? I've been looking for a while with no luck.. :(
thanks guys for the heads up

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Make me an offer. FR500 intake cleaned up by NAZMAN before his health and business troubles came about. If you think you're gonna offer $2k and get this, you're dreaming. :-D Happy Easter.

DSC02324.jpg

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
U want more than 2000 dollars for a used intake?!?!? Is this an april fools joke?

I'm not going to waste time trying to sell an intake at a loss, that I paid good money for, that's no longer available, was ported by a knowledgeable person that's no longer in business, and is an intake that I really don't have any reason to sell.

Good luck trying to find another intake like this USED one.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Intake is assembled w/ Accufab TB installed, cleaned and bagged ready to be installed on an 11:1 c/r, ported head, FR500 cammed 284.

I have no reason to take a big loss on this intake, I dont need to sell it. I saw the post and I have one that I could sell for the right price.

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Nice.. when will you be running the new motor..? Im runnign fr500 cams with fully ported heads and bored .20 over just you have more compression......

Cobrajetguy

Established Member
I've got what you need

I have one brand new in the box from Ford, I am open to offers but not really willing to sell for under $3k. Shoot me a pm if interested, I can post pics if needed. I also have the FR500 cam kit sitting in the box next to it brand new and a used Accufab TB.

Peter

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I have one that is gasket matched and the runners have been cleaned up, $1500.

There isn't any porting that needs to be done on these, especially on the uppers. The only "upper" mod that does anything to help power is adding a spacer.

Last edited:

SVR-S

TwinPort FR500
Established Member
I have one that is gasket matched and the runners have been cleaned up, $1500.

There isn't any porting that needs to be done on these, especially on the uppers. The only "upper" mod that does anything to help power is adding a spacer.

pm sent

Schism

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread