WTB: Ford Racing blue valve covers

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
TTT! The search continues lol. Still offering a good amount of money for these. Last set that was sold was way less than my offering price!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
What is your offering? Didn’t connect with him, but he may have 2 sets. I see $1100 posted, but what’s the number?
-J

hostile500

Established Member
There was a set for sale on FB today for $700 that we’re used and covered in grease.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

hostile500

Established Member
My bad man. Didn’t realize it was for a terminator. Just remember someone needing the blue covers

Like I said before I have ford blue. I’ve done a couple sets so far.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
My bad man. Didn’t realize it was for a terminator. Just remember someone needing the blue covers

Like I said before I have ford blue. I’ve done a couple sets so far.

No problem man thanks for looking out. I may have to do that eventually. I’m willing to pay good money but not get raped lol. Like i said earlier in the thread there have been a few sets on here recently new and used that went for a max of $350 from what I remember. I’m offering above that lol.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
Damn $1100 for valve covers huh. I will have to point that out to my friend. As we stair at my engine bay with the original paint aluminator valve covers.

Oh yeah I say, to my friend. Does your LS have 1100 dollar valve covers... well my mod motor does.

hostile500

Established Member
No problem man thanks for looking out. I may have to do that eventually. I’m willing to pay good money but not get raped lol. Like i said earlier in the thread there have been a few sets on here recently new and used that went for a max of $350 from what I remember. I’m offering above that lol.

Yeah no problem. I’m just throwing it out there for you. I’m doing two blowers in the blue over the weekend along with matching coil covers. Shoot me a PM if you decide you want to do em. Wouldn’t take very long to do

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread