Wtb: Fk'in Fast Shift Knob

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Why do you want one of these Knobs? Your Cobra isn't FK'n fast! lol Teasing you..lol

GL I see a few ppl looking for these.. I looked into making them... I have a very good idea how they made them. but resourcing enough knobs is the main issue.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
I was on a search for one for myself and all I found out was they are junk. A few people said that the finish rubbed off. A guy was selling one that he only used going to car shows and the clear coat was already chipping. Good luck

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Wiseguycustoms.com made the custom skull knobs. I contacted them for a cobra head and they didn't have anymore and were not going to be making them. Last time I checked after that there website said they sold all the inventory to hotrodshiftknob.com

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I was on a search for one for myself and all I found out was they are junk. A few people said that the finish rubbed off. A guy was selling one that he only used going to car shows and the clear coat was already chipping. Good luck

Wrong, the guy who was selling his used his all the time. I mentioned I only put mine on for car shows; it's still mint. Some people seem to have problems with them and some don't.

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Wrong, the guy who was selling his used his all the time. I mentioned I only put mine on for car shows; it's still mint. Some people seem to have problems with them and some don't.

I bought one from the guy selling them here and a used carbon fiber one a few months prior off ebay. I run the used one i bought daily, still looks brand new! Maybe someone tried to make knock offs and skimped on the clear coat :shrug: i know that every one ive seen in person still looks good!

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
OP you looking for 5spd knob by chance? ive got mine still BNIB

I am looking for a 5spd. What are you looking for a price for it?

Nick, I had the one from the guy on here and it was on my old terminator. Never had an issue with it's quality. I think the kid(SVTChris) I sold my car to took it off the car before he sold it. I know mine was in excellent shape.

howie8124

Established Member
He already sold it. I messaged him the other day to grab it for myself.

Same here he pm'ed me saying he had two and then I asked for a price on both but told him I wasn't going to spend a fortune then never got a PM back. I figured I somehow offended him.

SVT-chris

Established Member
I am looking for a 5spd. What are you looking for a price for it?

Nick, I had the one from the guy on here and it was on my old terminator. Never had an issue with it's quality. I think the kid(SVTChris) I sold my car to took it off the car before he sold it. I know mine was in excellent shape.

Yes I do still have the F'n fast shift knob. I swapped it with the stocker from my '04 GT before the car was sold.

My plan was to hang onto it until I buy my next 03-04 but if it's worth $100 to anyone I could be persuaded into letting it go. Mine is in excellent condition, can send pics to anyone that is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread