WTB Everything for a 5.8 car that burned.

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
I'm looking to pick back up on Smokie, and get things going. I'll post a picture of the engine bay, but I need most everything for the front of this car. It will be a lot easier to post what I dont need for it, as its a much shorter list! The car is a 2013.

DONT NEED:
Engine harness
Injector harness
Both coolant reservoir's
throttle body
front struts
wiper arms and cowl
pcv hoses

Basically everything else is needed! ABS module, hood and fenders and bumper, steering rack, all the hoses and lines, stock injectors, you name it!

I'll add a picture of the car shortly so you guys can see!

Thanks!
Brian

Silver Talon

Established Member
Here are two pics for everyone.

3bec58345115d8cfc0cad59d758e327b.jpg

0a757d00a52dc090d33e45204f8d8d82.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

gt347mustang

Established Member
Good luck man. That car looks like a good candidate for a part-out imho...

I had a car that had an engine fire at some point. Never got it fully fixed, always had electrical gremlins.

Silver Talon

Established Member
I have everything but a new headlight harness for the car. Not worried about the electronics at all. New harness comes with the new fuse box, battery cables, everything. Just trying to save a buck and avoid ordering all new. Every clip and bracket and hose and the whole 9 yards is about 6500, so I'm just trying to lower that number as much as possible.

Good luck man. That car looks like a good candidate for a part-out imho...

I had a car that had an engine fire at some point. Never got it fully fixed, always had electrical gremlins.

blue 07

Established Member
WOW, now that's going to take some work ! I would use a little detail spray and some engine degreaser, you'll be ready to go LOL ! I used it on my engine bay and it came out fine. I applaud you for taking on a project like that. Post pics !

Attachments

• IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    371.7 KB · Views: 75

Silver Talon

Established Member
I have an old build thread in the 13-14 500 forum here. You can see all the progress up till now. Just moved it to a friends garage, so we can see about finishing it this winter.

Wow!

Yes good luck to you! and please show your progress. I see many hours of the coming winter being very busy for you....

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread