WTB Diecast Terminator

Mach1Nick

Established Member
Alright guys i have no idea if this is the right section but i want to buy your die cast terminator! Coupes only please. Name the color you have and price and we will work something out. Open to custom ones as well!

03slaminator

Established Member
I doubt anybody that has one that matches Their car is gonna let go of it. I bought mine from Amazon and painted it to match the color I painted my car. I think I paid 42 dollars for mine shipped to my door. So you might wanna check Amazon or eBay.

Mach1Nick

Established Member
i didn't figure that but you never know lol and ones on ebay are way over priced. Only have red and black and they're trying to get $70+

03slaminator

Established Member
Ya I hear Ya, I guess it never hurts to ask. Lol

Really? I had no idea they would be that expensive on eBay! That's just insane. Have you looked on Amazon? I Paid 42 for mine. I ordered it in black but it came in red. So I took it all apart and sanded it and sprayed it to match my car. I even smoked the tail lights and left the reverse lights clear just like I did on my car. I took the headlights out and separated the clear plastic from the chrome backing. I tinted the chrome and took a knife and scraped off the Amber turn signals on the clear outer piece. The headlights look identical to mine on my car. I also painted the valve covers green and I still have to paint the blower black and I sprayed the roof and tail light panel satin black. And I painted the wheels black to. So it's an exact replica of my actual cobra.

The only bad part about it after I sprayed the body and left it to dry, somehow the hood fell and after it was dry I went in the garage and seen the hood was shut. And when I opened the hood it was dry and took some paint off of the jamb of the fender. So I'll have to fix that when I have a little bit of time. Lol

Here's a couple pictures of it. I'll try to get some close up pictures of it later if you wanna see it up close. The picture of it sitting on the ground by my car was before I painted the roof and taillight panel. The one where it's sitting on top of my engine is the picture of it finished. So just let me know if you want more pictures.

image_11.jpg

image_12.jpg

Last edited:

MalcolmV8

Established Member
i didn't figure that but you never know lol and ones on ebay are way over priced. Only have red and black and they're trying to get $70+

Cause people really want them. You won't find them any cheaper from enthusiasts. A few years ago I paid over $200 for a yellow one matching my car because I couldn't be bothered to paint one of the red ones I have.

Mach1Nick

Established Member
Ya I hear Ya, I guess it never hurts to ask. Lol

Really? I had no idea they would be that expensive on eBay! That's just insane. Have you looked on Amazon? I Paid 42 for mine. I ordered it in black but it came in red. So I took it all apart and sanded it and sprayed it to match my car. I even smoked the tail lights and left the reverse lights clear just like I did on my car. I took the headlights out and separated the clear plastic from the chrome backing. I tinted the chrome and took a knife and scraped off the Amber turn signals on the clear outer piece. The headlights look identical to mine on my car. I also painted the valve covers green and I still have to paint the blower black and I sprayed the roof and tail light panel satin black. And I painted the wheels black to. So it's an exact replica of my actual cobra.

The only bad part about it after I sprayed the body and left it to dry, somehow the hood fell and after it was dry I went in the garage and seen the hood was shut. And when I opened the hood it was dry and took some paint off of the jamb of the fender. So I'll have to fix that when I have a little bit of time. Lol

Here's a couple pictures of it. I'll try to get some close up pictures of it later if you wanna see it up close. The picture of it sitting on the ground by my car was before I painted the roof and taillight panel. The one where it's sitting on top of my engine is the picture of it finished. So just let me know if you want more pictures.

image_11.jpg

image_12.jpg

damn both of those are nasty. sweet car man do you have IG?????

Gstick

Established Member
I have a Maisto Special Edition 1:18 03 Cobra Coupe (red) brand new in original box that I will sell for $100 + shipping to the lower 48.

Users who are viewing this thread