WANTED: WTB: Competition Orange Coupe

jgroce1985

Established Member
If the car sales 45k is the price, if no one wants it...no biggie..as stated, I'll put her away...Surely there is another Vert under 5k miles that can be bought for cheaper. Good luck in everyone's search...

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Again downing my car, hope it makes you sleep better at night. And I'm the one being salty? ..okay...
It’s a nice car. I’m not trying to bash it, just pushing back against your idea that it’s not important. Not that it matters too much, but I am the third owner of my car. The second owner took off the pulley cover when he changed the pulley and CAI.
He traded it in at a Subaru dealer where I bought it. In the trunk was a big note stating “these items go with the car” including that were the pulley cover, bolts the original intake, etc. All of them were in a protective bag along with the handheld tuner. My point, which you may have missed, is that these items are THAT important to these cars. That’s all.

jgroce1985

Established Member
Bashing is exactly what you and others are doing, regardless if you are trying not to. Again, it doesn't bother me in the slightest bit. You are the ones that have to live with yourselves and your opinion. I'm just stating that you shouldn't have one based off a few pictures you have seen. As said before, I myself will never down or bully anyone online about their cars or them as a person. Especially when I have never once seen their car or know them personally.

jgroce1985

Established Member
My thoughts exactly...as originally suggested the admin should have just deleted it...I'm bowing out! I have nothing else to say here ...

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
My thoughts exactly...as originally suggested the admin should have just deleted it...I'm bowing out! I have nothing else to say here ...
For someone who doesn't want to post pictures because it isn't priority in your life. You sure as shit find the time to be the "I have to have the last word" type man child on the internet.

Hopefully the dude in California buys your car so you can just shut the **** up already and go away.

Silver95

Established Member
This is super simple and I'm not sure why these threads have to be this long, even.

This 5K mile car is not as advertised and does not look like a 5K mile car. Simple.

At the beginning of the COVID nonsense, there was a 2K mile DSG coupe offered for sale by the OG owners son. Car looked absolutely immaculate inside and out. That story changed real quick once you saw 2 undercarriage pics. Corrosion on anything that was hanging (brackets, zinc plating looked like shit, every other bolt head, etc etc)

I passed on it, so did the other people that bought it and looked at it closer. Ended up on BaT with a no sale.

Many people dont know that simply throwing a car in a garage isnt necessarily the best. Especially if that car was driven in the rain, let alone salt and snow.

yoshineyboy

Mic drop…

I was seriously considering selling my 26k mile co vert to buy this since he’s local. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey You still selling that 26,000 mi convertible is it a comp orange 04 if so I'll buy it PM me your telephone number because it's a comp orange 04 convertible I want it you just got to tell me your price

Users who are viewing this thread