Wtb comp orange vert

HighTorque

Established Member
Have been looking for a co vert, i found one with 77k miles condition 8-10 price is 22k. Wondering if anyone on here has one for sale and what are opinions on the one i have found. Thanks for any input.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
Got a link to the one you found? If the color means that much to you, then I say go for it. Otherwise, you could find a Whipple Cobra with the same mileage for that price.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
There's one for sale on here, but it's in Canada, or at least it was for sale. Only 72 exist, so finding one for sale at all is pretty lucky.

HighTorque

Established Member
No link i found the vehicle and have been texting the owner. The color is pretty important the mileage is the only thing making me hesitate.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Honestly 22k for the mileage and color and what you say condition wise is an 8 you better hop on it only 72 made how many are left now.

HighTorque

Established Member
Seller is gettng it detailed tomorrow and is sending me pics of any paint defects. Is there a way to do a vin check to verify its an actual co vert?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
post up the last 6 of the vin it might be in my spreadsheet. also it would say cy for paint code on the door jamb sticker

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
why don't you give me the owner's number? :) I am still needing to sell mine but I would drop the price on my turbo cobra if I found the perfect comp orange vert. Have yet to find one since my search started a couple months ago. Good luck!

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
That mileage isn't bad if it's been treated well. If heavily modded for street/strip duty or recently put back to stock, I would think differently and would recommend having it mechanically inspected. Post some pics if you can.

Last edited:

HighTorque

Established Member
I have plenty of pics if anyone is interested you can text me (956)231-9475 have been trying to upload pics with no luck lol.

HighTorque

Established Member
NO LOVE LOST IM GLAD SOMEONE WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT PICKED IT UP :rockon: I DECIDED TO PASS ON IT SO I FORWARDED THE INFO TO MAX97 CONGRATS MAN.

bstang18

Established Member
Yea, I had to act damn quick and once I saw he listed it on Craigslist, I jumped. Now I just have to sell my turbo cobra, haha.

Where are you in wilmington/NC? In raleigh would love to see this car in person! Congrats!

If its an 03/04, I might be interested ;)

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Where are you in wilmington/NC? In raleigh would love to see this car in person! Congrats!

If its an 03/04, I might be interested ;)
Yea, it's a turbo 03 Cobra in DSG. I work in Wilmington and live in Winnabow (just south of Wilmington). My # is 910.515.5279. Motivated to sell at this point, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread