WTB cobra in NE

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
theres a black 03 cobra for sale at Tyngsboro Motors on Route 3A in Tyngsboro, MA. My friend Anthony just sold it to them a few weeks ago (it might be the same car that Dana from Protree is talking about, since I think Anthony got his work done there). But its a fast car and in pretty decent shape, I think they're only asking $19,500 for it.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
theres a black 03 cobra for sale at Tyngsboro Motors on Route 3A in Tyngsboro, MA. My friend Anthony just sold it to them a few weeks ago (it might be the same car that Dana from Protree is talking about, since I think Anthony got his work done there). But its a fast car and in pretty decent shape, I think they're only asking $19,500 for it.

Thanks for the info :burnout:

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
The look is finally over!!!! I found my car, just drove it home yesterday. 2004 black cobra with dark inserts and only 12,800 miles on it YEAH!!! pics soon

:banana::banana::beer::beer::dancenana::dancenana:

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Congrats!!

So lets hear the details....what's done to the car, where did you buy it from?

lets see some pic's!!!!

Well i found the car at a dealer in Maryland they didnt even have pics up yet when i called. I told the guy once the pics are up i wanted too see them and that night i saw the pics and called the guy and left him a long message saying hold the car i will be there on friday morning this was wed. night. So once i saw the car i bought it no questions asked. Drove it home the long (Friday Traffic) ride home. So the mods are flowmaster cat back Bassini catted x-pipe cai and a shifter (dont know the brand yet) The car is awesome and sounds so good...Oh yeah a snake emblem in the nose too...I will have pics ASAP... :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread