WTB Cobra Eaton M112 -AND- other engine parts!!!

04GTMustang

Established Member
I am going to do a build for the tork tech kit with the eaton blower. I am looking for several parts that will make this kit complete.

1. M112 Eaton supercharger. Can be ported or stock. Would prefer if it came with the plenum and throttle body from and 03/04 cobra or 01-04 lightning.
2. 03-04 Cobra Plenum and Throttle body if not included in #1. I pretty much need the whole intake assembly for the blower. (including MAF and intake tube)
3. New or great condition used 39 or 42 PPH injectors. I can get new ones for 220 bucks so make a good offer here.
4. GT/GT40 Supercar or SVT focus fuel pump. New from dealership is 109 so make offer. (BOUGHT)
5. Heat Exchanger and water pump. This is going to be the hardest to get I think. A stock cobra one would work I think. Got a KB Heat Exchanger, water pump pending...
6. 90MM MAF from a lightning and or MAFS Adapter.

I think thats it but if there is something else you think I might need just ask and I'll know. Thanks.

Last edited:

96lowbra

SN8KE B.I.T.3
Established Member
I have a stock eaton from my 03 cobra it has 20k miles with 2.93blf
pulley all ready instalde and throttle body and plenum will take disent
ofer

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
I got an offer on another thread here for 55. If yours has lower miles / condition its a deal. How many miles? Condition?

Pics to [email protected]

Just one or two is fine. :banana:

it has 30k on it but flawless...heres the only pics i got of it

047.jpg

temp1_615.jpg

pm me please if interested

ttk53

Established Member
I'll sell you a tb/pl and everything but the maf on the intake tube for like $120, this will include the k&n drop in filter.

blown04cobra

HISS
Established Member
Have a stock Eaton blower complete w/ tb and plenum. Has a BF 2.93 pulley on it. Recently removed from my 04 Cobra. Blower has only 5200 miles on it. Looking for $200.00 plus shipping.

Smokin04

Pump Gas KING!
Established Member
I have a mint eaton/plenum with 1900 original miles on it. Asking 400+ shipping because the damn thing is practically new. Let me know if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread