(WTB) Cobra 3/4

cbr repsol

Established Member
I looked on Facebook and a guy with one was a flake so I was like I’m done . He said I could look at his car then changed it that he wasn’t home and all kinds of weird stuff. I wouldn’t mind shipping But I don’t wanna buy a car sight unseen . Especially this old and for this type of money .

Goocher0310th

Established Member
Lots of guys on SVTP have looked at possible buys for other members, if they're close enough to the car. Or pay to have someone inspect the car that does that as their daily job?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I looked on Facebook and a guy with one was a flake so I was like I’m done . He said I could look at his car then changed it that he wasn’t home and all kinds of weird stuff. I wouldn’t mind shipping But I don’t wanna buy a car sight unseen . Especially this old and for this type of money .

What about having a fellow SVTP member check it out for you? These guys are very knowledgeable with the Terminators.

cbr repsol

Established Member
I mean I guess I could . I actually had really thought about buying the redfire from Ohio from heff. He was at 22k obo. I actually thought about flying there to get the car and drive it back . The thought of driving a cobra back roughly 2200 miles has my back making 2nd thoughts . Lol
I appreciate all the advice I’m open to whatever I’m not going to be in a rush . I had just hoped to find one this month by my birthday. But in life we plan things out and sometimes it works and sometimes the plan goes horribly wrong . So there isn’t a hurry on my end , I took great care of mine when I had it . So imo 8 out of 10 cars owners do quite the same . I guess that’s why I thought it would be easy like a mail order bride. Lmao j/k

Problemsolver12

88,7xx miles on the car.
Located in Lafayette, Louisiana
I’m asking $18,500

• Stage 4 Steigemeier ported Eaton supercharger
  • 2.76 upper pulley
  • 80mm idler pulley
  • 60 pound fuel injectors
  • Accufab single blade throttle body
  • Accufab polished inlet
  • JLT ram air intake
  • SCT 2800 MAF sensor
  • Autometer boost gauge and pod
  • Glowshift wide and gauge and pod
  • Raptor shift light
  • Pro 5.0 short shifter with Hurst long reach handle
  • Spec stage 3+ clutch (5k miles)
  • Pypes off road X pipe with MIL eliminators
  • Bassani cat back exhaust
  • 2” Eibach front lowering springs
  • Kenne Belle boost-a-pump
  • SCT handheld tuner
  • AFCO double pass Heat exchanger
  • GT500 intercooler pump
  • 130 amp PA Performance alternator
  • Gas hood struts
  • MMD styling bar
  • SVE series3 wheels (factory wheels included)
  • New brake pads and rotors (not installed)
  • New convertible top installed June 2019

Attachments

• 463B8F25-5114-4B12-8254-A13B4732389B.jpeg
    463B8F25-5114-4B12-8254-A13B4732389B.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 87

SlickDos1

OneBad 5.0
Established Member
Edit- Disregard the previous link. It's coming up as a diff car. I'll update as soon as I can.

Saw this one online in Florida.
Not my car

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member

I understand how that can be frustrating, but where do you turn if that happens on here? Seriously, don't let one seller turn you away from groups that produce tons of great cars. If you come across anything close to Illinois I would be happy to give it a look for you.....good luck!

68gtscode

Established Member

I'm originally from Albuquerque and have seen this car listed for sale a few times now over the past month. Initially the guy didn't have many pictures of it, and it seemed to be a very good deal. I offered the link to at least one person here. This time around, the owner posted more pics and I can't help but notice it is very dirty! Perhaps it just needs a good wash, but it appears to have sat outside from the rear trunk pics. New Mexico is dusty though, so hard to say without looking at in person. Either way, I don't have first-hand experience with the engine builder, but know they've been around for some time. The tuner is well respected.

SlickDos1

OneBad 5.0
Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra for Sale in Panama City Beach, FL - CarGurus

Hey here is the one i tried to post for you the other day and the link didnt work. Since then, it looks like the owner dropped the price by $3000. So you may even be able to get it for less than this.

You previously said mystichrome, so i figured it was worth a shot. The drivers seat doesnt look the best but that may be the photo. Im not sure. I dont know whos car this is...just throwing one out there for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread