WTB blower BAP SCT MAF TB and plenum

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Looking to buy all these things.. was thinking of selling the car but had a change of mind now that I sold all this stuff Im looking for it back...(Idiot I know)lol

Blower looking for a stock blower maybe ported or might b interested in a whipple instead let me know what u have email me for faster response [email protected]

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
saw you hit the guy up in Florida over his ported eaton, you gonna pick that up? I ask cause I might have one available

relentless

Established Member
Just swapped mine out this weekend for a ported one. Has a 2.93 pully on it. I think I can find the stock one as well. Hadn't thought about what I was going to do with it. Haven't even looked into what they are going for yet. Lookin for some wheels to trade for or a single TB myself.

racebronco2

Established Member
I have a sct2800 for 180.00 shipped, everything from the air filter to the tb but does not include the tb.
dsci0027g.jpg

Last edited:

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
I have a sct2800 for 180.00 shipped, everything from the air filter to the tb but does not include the tb.
dsci0027g.jpg

That's a good deal but I bought one already. All I'm looking for now is a blower. Thinking of going with a posi port he's selling me an eaton ported for like 850 shipped...

Users who are viewing this thread