WTB - Black Terminator - GA/Southeast - under 40k mi.

briphil

Established Member
Looking for low mileage black Terminator, under 40k miles. Coupe preferred. Must be in excellent condition. I am located in Atlanta, GA, so I prefer that the car be within 500 miles or so driving distance (will pick up car). Prefer to spend under $22k. Stock or modded is ok. Let me know what you've got!

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I would sell mine. 03 with 32K miles. Mostly stock & not too far from you. PM me if you're interested.

briphil

Established Member
Your car looks great...I am interested. I sent you a PM the other day, maybe it did not go thru. What mods have been done to the car? Also, please email more interior and exterior pictures to [email protected]. Also, what are you asking for the car? Let me know. Thanks.

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I understand, had to cut my salary quite a bit also since we've slowed down bigtime. Thoughts crossed my mind several times about selling it and putting the money aside for the time being. Good luck man.

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
I would sell you mine, but got to good of a deal in it and fixing to put a KB 2.6 on it. I am in Canton GA! GLWS buddy! Do not settle for anything less than what you want!

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
I understand, had to cut my salary quite a bit also since we've slowed down bigtime. Thoughts crossed my mind several times about selling it and putting the money aside for the time being. Good luck man.
Thanks alot man. :beer:

briphil

Established Member
sweet88gt: Beautiful car, though. Thanks for letting me know about it. If it were black I would be all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread