WTB: black Termi coupe

thelittlesho

Established Member
So my search for the ideal Mach 1 is not going too well. So I'm testing the waters on going big and getting a Cobra.
Preferably black, white, or DSG 'vert
Stock blower/ported blower or 2.3 Whipple
I would like under 40k with a clean title
Preferably still an IRS car and no heavy modifications other than the ones listed
Thanks,
Nick

bstang18

Established Member
So my search for the ideal Mach 1 is not going too well. So I'm testing the waters on going big and getting a Cobra.
Preferably black, white, or DSG 'vert
Stock blower/ported blower or 2.3 Whipple
I would like under 40k with a clean title
Preferably still an IRS car and no heavy modifications other than the ones listed
Thanks,
Nick

I don't know what the ideal Mach 1 is, but just put mine up for sale.. Little more than 40k, but wear/tear condition is of a ~20K car. Mechanically and fluids are spotless!

thelittlesho

Established Member
I don't know what the ideal Mach 1 is, but just put mine up for sale.. Little more than 40k, but wear/tear condition is of a ~20K car. Mechanically and fluids are spotless!
I've finalized my decision to go for a Cobra, just an all around more ideal car for me as I poked around and found out.

rerunss

Established Member
I have a black 03 I am about to list for sale. It is completely stock aside from a catback, shifter & k&n. Has 30k miles. I also have some new aftermarket parts that can go with it for the right price. Looking for $20k for the car only. Located in Little Rock. Pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread