WTB: Billetflow stock 3.65 pulley ring

ThomasPitman

Established Member
Looking for anyone that’s willing to sell a stock 3.65 pulley ring for a Billetflow setup. I already have the adapter. Just need the outer ring. Willing to pay good money for it regardless of color or condition.

ThomasPitman

Established Member
Looking for anyone that’s willing to sell a stock 3.65 pulley ring for a Billetflow setup. I already have the adapter. Just need the outer ring. Willing to pay good money for it regardless of color or condition.

I guess I should clarify, I need the stock size 3.65 Billetflow pulley, not a factory stock pulley.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
good luck with your search! i was on the phone with billetflow a couple of months ago and told them that there would probably be a pretty big market for these items now that california has gone full retard with the smog testing. who knows, hopefully they will start making them again (like they did with their excellent - but for a long time unavailable - pullers).

i have one that i bought brand new from billetflow a very long time ago, but can't sell it because i need it for both my cobras.

just an fyi - the billetflow 3.65 and 3.40 rings were only ever made in black

Users who are viewing this thread