WANTED: WTB BBS RK Wheels - Staggered 18x8.5 18x10

06banshee

Established Member
Long shot, looking for a unicorn of a wheel (set) if anyone has a set they’d entertain letting go. Or if you know a guy who knows a guy, I need a set of these! Thanks

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Long shot, looking for a unicorn of a wheel (set) if anyone has a set they’d entertain letting go. Or if you know a guy who knows a guy, I need a set of these! Thanks
They are a rare bird, Ive been searching for a set of plasmas since 2004! Best of Luck!

68gtscode

Established Member
The last sets I’ve seen have been listed for $5,500 and $6,000. Not sure what they actually sell for though. IMHO, they are nice wheels, but not that nice. I just couldn’t imagine paying anywhere near that for cast wheels.

06banshee

Established Member
The last sets I’ve seen have been listed for $5,500 and $6,000. Not sure what they actually sell for though. IMHO, they are nice wheels, but not that nice. I just couldn’t imagine paying anywhere near that for cast wheels.
Same here on pricing. Also that’s a very good point as far as material for the cost. Considering these newer forged wheels can be had for 3500-4000. I don’t want to go broke over a set. But they are a slick looking wheel, going on a fox coupe.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Those look nice.
I never owned a set but reminds me I should do something with the SSR GT3s I have and never used.
-J

44shelby

Established Member
I feel like it will bring the price down a little on the RK's, but they will still bring silly money. I see Forgeline is also making a pretty cool similar wheel. (not quite as close to a copy as these but looked more concave.

Also, does anyone around here know if this 'Victory Wheels' is the same as the old 'True Forged' company, most of the wheels they have on Insta are the same wheels Steve at TF made and the logo/images feel eerily the same style. I know Steve was talking about coming out with an RK clone a while back, Just curious if it's the same guy with a new business name. I inquired about a set and was wanting him to make the spokes more concave at the cost of the deep dish lip being smaller.
They use the same company to manufacture the wheels as TF did.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
There are 6 sets for sale on FB marketplace right now, all within about 6 hours of me. Just dont ask me to message them cuz I don't have an accoount haha

Users who are viewing this thread