WTB: Bassani Slashed Tips (03-04)

SoonToBeASnake

Established Member
I know they have been discontinued, but just wondering if anyone has a set of those tips laying around. I'm looking for the tips that sat sideways, I believe they were the earlier version of the Bassani Cat-Back.

Thanks

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Girth said:
I know they have been discontinued, but just wondering if anyone has a set of those tips laying around. I'm looking for the tips that sat sideways, I believe they were the earlier version of the Bassani Cat-Back.

Thanks

FYI........that style cat-back, the tips are welded on to the pipes vs the newer style where they are clamped on. So.....you'll need the pipes, muffler back in order to get those tips.

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
So they do not make that style anymore? Oh man that sucks, my Bro in law had those on his Terminator and they looked flat cool...I wanted to put them on mine when it gets back on the road...Major bummer
Johnny

mags

Cobra Ink
Established Member
septbright1zm7.jpg

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Here's a pic of mine, w/ the sideways cut tips, at the dealership before I picked it up....
passengerrearslightangleds5.jpg

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Jdaniel said:
DUDE!!! Those '05 rims are hidious!!! I hope you changed them! LOL

They'll be off by the end of the year....I wasn't gonna let some rims sway me from buying a nice car....

Users who are viewing this thread