WTB Azure blue or Screaming yellow Mach 1 - 5 speed - max price $13500 - New england

FordFan95

Established Member
Hi, I live in Maine and have been looking for the right mach 1 for a while. It has been tough to find them at the right price,color,condition,mileage ect. within a reasonable distance. Does anyone know of any azure blue, screaming yellow, or even oxford white machs in the new england area? I would also prefer one with aftermarket exhaust/wheels. I have a max of $13500 to spend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Conner A.

TerminatedGT

Established Member
I have a Screaming Yellow 5 speed Mach converted to auto. The Chassis has 62k on it now but the motor and rebuilt auto transmission are not original to the car and the cluster reads higher then the car has. ( was a full cobra swapped car before I bought it ) I have a termi motor to go in the car that can go with. Currently has 03 cobra tan center seats, bbk twin 65 throttle body and maf forward cold air Mm full length sub frame connectors, torque box kit . I Have a 04 cobra gas tank, cluster, MM roll bar and interior parts already trimmed for the roll bar.

PM if interested I am in Seattle Washington
GO HAWKS

Last edited:

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Sounds like a great car, I would have to be able to drive to see it and also a manual trans is preferred.
I have a good working t45 or a t56 that needs a couple things
I might be willing to let go with the car.
I regret converting it to an Auto now that I am thinking of putting it up for sale. Wanted a drag race toy/ driver but plans change as life throws curves at you.

FordFan95

Established Member
Terminated what are you looking for as far as price?

And svtred thanks that looks like a great deal I'll have to consider it now lol. Distance makes it tuff though.

TerminatedGT

Established Member
Terminated what are you looking for as far as price?

And svtred thanks that looks like a great deal I'll have to consider it now lol. Distance makes it tuff though.

It is a very long way I'll PM you my number, as for price I'll work with you depends what you want I guess..

sent an e-mail with my number

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread