WTB: Axlebacks, 13GT500, Will Consider Borla, MagnaFlow, StainlessWorks, or Corsa

KileyPriebe

Established Member
Currently running stock Exhaust, but I love the loud and angry sounding exhaust notes of the Borla Atak and Mag Competition...the only two I've heard in person. The tubes for Stainless Works and Corsa have peaked my interest.

Considering Borla, MagnaFlow, StainlessWorks, or Corsa. Hard to pick since every thread seems to say one of these 4 is the best.

A side note, I live right down the road from MRT and am considering using their OffRoad H-Pipe which def kicks up the decibels.

[email protected]

KileyPriebe

Established Member
Currently running stock Exhaust, but I love the loud and angry sounding exhaust notes of the Borla Atak and Mag Competition...the only two I've heard in person. The tubes for Stainless Works and Corsa have peaked my interest.

Considering Borla, MagnaFlow, StainlessWorks, or Corsa. Hard to pick since every thread seems to say one of these 4 is the best.

A side note, I live right down the road from MRT and am considering using their OffRoad H-Pipe which def kicks up the decibels.

[email protected]

Still looking, hoping for something before spring

STTOCK

The Man
Established Member
I have a set of Maggy competition series with 75 miles on them. Still have the box and reciept.. PM me if you're interested!

dale.baker

Established Member
I have a set of Corsa Black Diamonds with 1000 miles on them going on the block very soon. They are in pristine condition. PM me if you are interested. Have the original box and receipt and directions.

Users who are viewing this thread