Wtb a terminator cobra for anything less than 14k

ray145

Looking for a termi cobra preferably less than 14k dont care about miles and preferably a convertible

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I've actually seen higher mileage ones, or salvage title cars under 14k, no need to b such a hater...verts go for significantly less if u r ok with that

I wasn't hating bro just making fun because he called it a termi. It's TERMINATOR!!! Also sure he can find super high mileage or salvage title and dump more money in it besides the 14k he spends on it to fix stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
What are your goals for the car OP? Project car? DD? Etc.

I got mine for $15k but it needed some work and a paint job. I wanted something i could tinker with though and more or less bring back to its former glory.

If you're looking for something that's reliable from the start consider spending a little more.

01CobraGuy

Established Member
I just recently sold my 03 with decent mods for just under 12K, had a rebuilt title and needed some work but just saying its possible to find them cheap just be patient and be willing to travel the guy that bought mine drove 7 hours to get it

Blstaley13

Established Member
Look at the Houston,TX craigslist. There are a couple like you are looking for right now.

king nothing

Established Member
They are out there. Back in 2012 I had to dump my 50k mile 03 redfire Vert for 14k because I had to come up with money fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
clean title with 100k miles will be around 16k. GOOD LUCK

als97cobra

Established Member
There's a bone stock 1 owner clean sonic blue vert with 130k miles in chicago for $13,999 at a dealer. They have room in that price too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol way off. Sold my 03 with 62k miles for $17k. Cars are only worth what someone will pay for it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You gave yours away then. Other people will not.

I sold my 04 with 110k miles for 17,500 within a week. I literally had to turn my phone off at night it was going off so much. First guy that looked at it bought it. Car was relatively stock, no engine work. Just exhaust, nice wheels, nice lights (amber tails, retrofitted headlights) and 2 10s in the trunk.

As stated, cars are worth what someone will pay ;)

There's a bone stock 1 owner clean sonic blue vert with 130k miles in chicago for $13,999 at a dealer. They have room in that price too

yeah but you gotta go to Chicago to get it. Yuck. Come back with some bullet holes.

nxhappy

Established Member

that's a good deal, if it's clean with no accidents...

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
maybe in indiania, in the middle of nowhere hahaha

If you want anything worth a ****, it will be 20 grand

Obviously salvage/rebuilt title is a different story
30mins from chicago isn't exactly in the middle of no where bud. And that's your opinion. Plenty of them out there under 20 they aren't made of gold

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread