wtb 99/01 C Heads

9Terminator6

Banned
Looking for some complete C heads. Preferably something with low miles & or set up for boost. my spark plug threads all stripped on the passenger side (smh) therefore i want to swap them out. i would use 03-04 heads but i just tuned the car 2 weeks ago and don't want to spend money for a retune. I need this part asap. willing to pay for shipping if they are worth the money. Thanks ya'll.

1MIXDUP

Established Member
Looking for some complete C heads. Preferably something with low miles & or set up for boost. my spark plug threads all stripped on the passenger side (smh) therefore i want to swap them out. i would use 03-04 heads but i just tuned the car 2 weeks ago and don't want to spend money for a retune. I need this part asap. willing to pay for shipping if they are worth the money. Thanks ya'll.

I'd spend the money and go with the 03/04 C heads. :beer:

racebronco2

Established Member
I'd spend the money and go with the 03/04 C heads. :beer:

I really don't think there is a hp advantage with the 03/04 cobra heads with stock cams. The 2001 cams have about 16* more duration. The 03/04 heads have better intake ports but only 3 cfms more at .400 lift, yes they do out flow on the exhaust side by about 20 cfms. The exhaust side can easily be opened up to match the cobra's exhaust ports. I think the added 16* more than makes up for the flow difference.

Users who are viewing this thread