WTB: 97 Cobra Body Harness

sokolware

Established Member
I am looking for body harness for convertible 97 Cobra/GT w/anti-theft and remote entry

Exact part number:

F7ZB 14A005 - BE

Let me know if you have it.

racebronco2

Established Member
I have a 97 Cobra that i am parting out. So are you saying the complete harness for the whole car minus the engine harness?

sokolware

Established Member
I need the main body harness (larger wiring harness that goes from under the dash to the trunk) and driver side door harness. It needs to be for convertible v8 with anti-theft and remote entry. Is that what you have?

racebronco2

Established Member
I think it is a 97 Cobra, i just don't remember since i have 2 96-98 Cobra. It is a vert. Don't they all have anti-theft and remote entry?

sokolware

Established Member
May be for Cobra. I specified it bc GT harness would work too but it needed to have those features to work for me. So do you have the harness? Can you double check the part number ? There should be a blue label on the harness.

racebronco2

Established Member
Do you know where the label is at? Do you have a pic of the harness removed? It seems like it might be labor intensive to remove it from the dash, back to the trunk. It is probably hooked up to the stereo, center console, stereo speakers and amp, vert top, fuel pump, fprm and tail lights ect. Basically everything from the dash back.

racebronco2

Established Member
I would guess 200.00 for the wiring harness, 100.00 to remove it and 50.00 for shipping. I am not a private party, i am a shop that has overhead so keep that in mind.

sokolware

Established Member
Although that's a lot, if you have the right part, price will have to work. Can you verify the part number?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread