WTB: 93 Teal Cobra in or near MD. if possible.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
I just sold my 03 Sonic Blue Cobra and am now in the market for a 93 Teal Cobra which I have always wanted, preferably with black cloth interior and a sunroof if possible, but open to gray also and no roof. Please let me know what you have, Thanks in advance.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
You will be happy with a 93':beer:

Yeah bro....I have always wanted a teal 93 Cobra man, and since i cant afford to get your old car right now (Sonic 03) although id love to, i can handle a nice 93 pricewise like you have Herm. Let me know if you see anything please bro :beer:

DarthLord

Established Member
93 Teal Cobra

I have a 93 teal cobra with 7k, (yes 7 thousand) original miles. The car was garaged all its life. Unfortunately, the original owner blew up the original short block for the car, so the car needs a short block. Everything else is soo mint its not funny.

The only reason I am selling is to purchase a local mystic. if you are interested, PM me and I'll send you my number to talk about it..

ineedacar

Banned
i think id much rather have a 93 teal cobra with 7k original miles but you certainly do still have a nice car with lots of power.

sneeky

Established Member
Please send details and pictures to [email protected]
I have a 93 teal cobra with 7k, (yes 7 thousand) original miles. The car was garaged all its life. Unfortunately, the original owner blew up the original short block for the car, so the car needs a short block. Everything else is soo mint its not funny.

The only reason I am selling is to purchase a local mystic. if you are interested, PM me and I'll send you my number to talk about it..

Users who are viewing this thread