WTB 2008 Black with Alloy Stripe

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Thats cdn dollars so around 38K us dollars. Rose City Ford in Windsor (across from Detroit) advertised having 10 or 20 available starting at 43,999 cdn. Not sure on the colors available though. With the exchange rate at around 20% in your favour right now you might save a little money. 4 months back I was looking in the US because pricing was cheaper, waited and now the prices are rock bottom here it seems. Weird eh?

(thought I'd throw the "eh" in for fun)

LOL. Lookf like I maybe giving Canada my money then. Dealers in the US are stubborn and wont come to reality. Any idea on how much importing the car would be? Also is anything different on car (like instead of mph its in kmh) thing like that?
Thanks

Machman 69-04

Established Member
Coming this way we just pay our sales tax and a $200 fee at the boarder, then get a inspection done by a mechanic. Not sure about going the other way though. Could end up being a pain in the a** or possibly costing more for all I know. Welcome to Rose City Ford - maybe give them a call, they are at the boarder so I'm sure they have done this in the past. Good Luck anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread