WTB 2008 Black with Alloy Stripe

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Im in the market for a New/Used 2008 GT500 Black with Alloy Stripe. Options that are a must are HID's, Ambient Lighting, Navigation would be nice but Shaker 1000 is great as well, also a car cover. If anyone has one that is wanting to sell or knows of a dealership with one. Please send me a pm or post up here. My car is going back to stock tom. So will be in the market in next 2-4 weeks.

Thanks,
Justin

davidhuff

Established Member
Tidelands Ford(843-237-3673) has a 2009 shelbygt500 black with stripe delete and it also has navigation.MSRP $48,185.00 SALE $45,000.00
If interested give them a call and make offer!

ff500

Established Member
I would sell mine, I don't drive it ! its got 2600 miles on her with plenty of dealer installed frpp mods.

SlwSVT

Established Member
Im in the market for a New/Used 2008 GT500 Black with Alloy Stripe. Options that are a must are HID's, Ambient Lighting, Navigation would be nice but Shaker 1000 is great as well, also a car cover. If anyone has one that is wanting to sell or knows of a dealership with one. Please send me a pm or post up here. My car is going back to stock tom. So will be in the market in next 2-4 weeks.

Thanks,
Justin
Deals are out there man. I am in the process of buying the exact car you describe. Black with alloy stripes, HID's, ambient lighting and shaker 1000. It is a brand new leftover 08 for $39900. Keep a strong eye on Ebay. There are a lot of Ford dealers setting up deals there. Good luck!

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Deals are out there man. I am in the process of buying the exact car you describe. Black with alloy stripes, HID's, ambient lighting and shaker 1000. It is a brand new leftover 08 for $39900. Keep a strong eye on Ebay. There are a lot of Ford dealers setting up deals there. Good luck!

Is it from Sunset Ford in California?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I know there is one is Georgia according to local dealers and from paperwork they showed me. Maybe a someone can help me out with which dealer owns it. My local dealerships wont give me the name.
I know there are a few dealers on here that could maybe help me out. Im just trying to get straight to the dealer with the car so i can negioate with them and not have a middle man.

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:

Machman 69-04

Established Member
There selling 08-09 Gt500's for 45K in Canada, with the exchange rate your probably looking at around 38K U.S.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
There selling 08-09 Gt500's for 45K in Canada, with the exchange rate your probably looking at around 38K U.S.

Do they have Black with Alloy stripes? If they do Im more than happy to give money to Canada. Dealers down where I live wont budge. I talked to one with a 2009. Had everything I wanted. He goes we will let you have it for MSRP. I was like oh really?!! WOW what a deal. I gave them my offer and walked out. They said they had it for 6 months. Funny thing is went there about 3 weeks ago no car. Go there last week just came in off truck.
Now that we are talking numbers. Dealer was like we have paid interest for 6 months now on this car. Hmmm. Lie?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
we have an 08 white with blue stripes that we are fixing right now with 6k. has salvage title, do not know why but alot of it is body damage. once put together looking to get around 30k and that is not a firm will negotiate. let me know its about a week away from being finished.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
No thanks. Im staying away from salvage titled cars. Ive been told horror stories about them. People have their own opnions but Im just not willing to pay for a car thats been totaled out.
Thanks for the interest tho.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
No thanks. Im staying away from salvage titled cars. Ive been told horror stories about them. People have their own opnions but Im just not willing to pay for a car thats been totaled out.
Thanks for the interest tho.

thats understandable but we do the car right this will be are second salvage gt500, the first we sold for 36k last summer and the guy never came back with a problem just a big thanks. but gl on your search.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
thats understandable but we do the car right this will be are second salvage gt500, the first we sold for 36k last summer and the guy never came back with a problem just a big thanks. but gl on your search.

I have heard of people buying salvage cars and not having problems. I guess its more a a resale thing or my mind thinking car may fall part while driving.
A friend of mind told me a story where a insurance company cut a Mustang Gt in half and had a shop weld the back of the car to the front of another car. Looked good outside. Until you got underneith car. Just freaks me out knowing something like that.

Machman 69-04

Established Member
Was his price of 44,995 Canadian or Amercian Dollars?
Still not bad asking price of a 2009 if it is American. Still could go lower tho.
Thanks for the heads up. Thats the exact car Im looking for.

Thats cdn dollars so around 38K us dollars. Rose City Ford in Windsor (across from Detroit) advertised having 10 or 20 available starting at 43,999 cdn. Not sure on the colors available though. With the exchange rate at around 20% in your favour right now you might save a little money. 4 months back I was looking in the US because pricing was cheaper, waited and now the prices are rock bottom here it seems. Weird eh?

(thought I'd throw the "eh" in for fun)

Users who are viewing this thread