WTB: 2003 Maisto Cobra - Sonic Blue Coupe

03Page

SVT Anything
Established Member
Been looking for years for the 03 Sonic Blue coupe diecast with no luck. Does anyone have one for sale or help me get my hands on this unicorn? Willing to drop some pretty pennies!

Franco

Established Member
Check eBay under "cobra diecast"daily. They usually pop up but no less than 200 bucks

wckdvnm

Established Member
Have had my black coupe since 2002 when I was about 8. Was the inspiration behind my black coupe, never going to get rid of it lol too much sentimental value. But good luck finding one that isn't over $200 they are really hard to find especially in good condition.

03Page

SVT Anything
Established Member
Gotta have that coupe.lol I check eBay, but I all I see is red. I swear it seems like they only made 10 SB coupes.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
I have a TR and Black, I paid $35 bucks for them? I thought one year over the holidays I saw a SB maisto at SAMS club and it wasn't priced at $200. I didn't get it because I already had 2 of them, I should've though since its the closest thing to Mystichrome :(

SAMS Club stocks some Maisto die cast models over the X mas holidays, might be worth a check?

03Page

SVT Anything
Established Member
Getting close to the holidays and I need an 03 Sonic Blue coupe. Someone's out there ready to sell!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Went to SAMS club this past Friday, no SB Cobras. I did pick up a new version of the 2015 5.0 in white though for only $14 bucks!

Users who are viewing this thread