WTB 2.3 TVS either VMP or Trinity Take off is fine plus supports mods

res0n0xg

Established Member
Just found a 2007 GT500 and want to instantly move to a TVS, looking for a decent package deal if possible but will take individual parts if the price is right too!!

Edit : Update, Found TVS and ATI 10% pulley.

Now I mostly need an intake JLT 123mm or similiar, SCT tuner, injectors, KB Dual Bap, also will consider mid pipe and catbacks available....

Last edited:

res0n0xg

Established Member
What time? can you pm me some pricing now? not sure if I want to spring for new, but if the price is right...

Speedboosted

Established Member
What time? can you pm me some pricing now? not sure if I want to spring for new, but if the price is right...

The parts are right...that's all that matters. I literally just rode in a Gen II Shelby, it's worth it

res0n0xg

Established Member
bump, BJ tomorrow for new pricing but I'm looking for a "deal" cash/paypal ready to go in DFW, TX

Speedboosted

Established Member
How much power difference can u expect from trinity to gen2?

BJ will chime in for sure, but in the meantime...I believe the GEN II flowed 8-10% more than a trinity. What that equates to in horsepower would be specific to each setup and boost levels I would think

res0n0xg

Established Member
Edit : Update, Found TVS and ATI 10% pulley.

Now I mostly need an intake JLT 123mm or similiar, SCT tuner, injectors, KB Dual Bap, also will consider mid pipe and catbacks available....

Users who are viewing this thread