WTB 1995 Hardtop from a 1995 Mustang Cobra

Fastanndhard

Well How about them apples just went to the guy's Facebook to look at the ad and see if he dropped the price for the hard top , only to see that it's been sold I messaged him asking if he still had it and he messaged me back saying no he sold it and got $12,000 in cash a guy came down from Virginia Friday evening mounted it on his mystic 96 cobra and drove off back home happier than a pig in s*** it's gone . GOOD FOR HIM AND THE BUYER

Last edited:

Fastanndhard

Really you big Inbread you could read right ? It says I joined this site in June 2019 why the hell it says I'm a new member is beyond me but who cares . And now on the subject of IQ test why haven't you taken yours yet ? You betcha moose shit for brains is the reason why you haven't taken your IQ test yet . This is why I have not Been on this site in a long time because of morons like you are

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Really you big Inbread you could read right ? It says I joined the this site in June 2019 whu' the hell it says I'm a new member is beyond me but who cares . And now on the subject of IQ test why haven't you taken yours yet ? You betcha moose shit for brains is the reason why you haven't taken your IQ test yet
Not real smart are you? Oh wow, 2019. Very seasoned.

Fastanndhard

Talk to the MAN

Attachments

• 2d04d78ce4ab08cda4353381e43e943dde2594af-14.gif
    2d04d78ce4ab08cda4353381e43e943dde2594af-14.gif
    158 KB · Views: 21

Fastanndhard

If you'd look at the video it's a moving video that's not a **** rising up that's his other arm that means talk to the hand BOW DOWN TO THE FOURTH REICH and go f*** YOURSELVES STICK YOUR LOUSY WEBSITE UP YOUR ASSES AND GO F*** YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS I'M OUT OF HERE HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES NOW BE TURNING OFF NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS LOUSY WEBSITE BECAUSE I'M NEVER GETTING BACK ON IT AGAIN TO BE BOTHERED TRY TO HELP SOME PEOPLE OUT HERE OR TRY TO BUY SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY AND ALL I GET IS JACKASSES

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
If you'd look at the video it's a moving video that's not a **** rising up that's his other arm that means talk to the hand BOW DOWN TO THE FOURTH REICH and go f*** YOURSELVES STICK YOUR LOUSY WEBSITE UP YOUR ASSES AND GO F*** YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS I'M OUT OF HERE HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES NOW BE TURNING OFF NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS LOUSY WEBSITE BECAUSE I'M NEVER GETTING BACK ON IT AGAIN TO BE BOTHERED TRY TO HELP SOME PEOPLE OUT HERE OR TRY TO BUY SOMETHING FROM SOMEBODY AND ALL I GET IS JACKASSES

Dude that uses "lousy" multiple times in his all caps 80 word run on sentence is exactly what I think of when "Fourth Reich" comes to mind.

CammyTheCobra

Established Member
I dont even understand what that guy was on. I thought I was polite enough to him, and he would move on. But, wowzers, what a show he put on before he went out. At least I got some free bumps and attention lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yeah I saw that. Booted.
Just not sure how you fit a removable hardtop on a 96 coupe.
I'd love to see that.
He only got a short temp. He's still alive. I agree, clueless. Just read his posts. I loved the one where he said he's not going to help anyone anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread