WTB: 13/14 GT500 - Willing to Travel

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Are those the Steeda Sypders on the 14? I have the same wheels, they came on my car when I bought them.. I have been looking for a stock set locally..
No, old pic, CS-40 ( black ),..............& they have since been replaced..
04-19-2014-Pic-Run-006.jpg

C-R-cruise-night-08-13-2015-004.jpg

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
PM me if interested. I'm looking to downsize my garage, house and life to look at having my first little one this year. I don't meet all of the checklist but it's a bone stock 2013 20th Anniversary. (Title in hand) Black w/every option but the roof. Red stripes, but those are easily removable if that's an issue. ;) I set out for a glass roof for the past two years. Good luck on that!! I finally settled because I got tired of waiting. Anyhow, I'm under 7k miles and stock.

maxxom

Established Member
Hello,

After years of playing with Lightnings and Mustangs, I am finally looking to buy my first Shelby GT500. Yay for me! LOL

Here is how the perfect car would be optioned:
  • 2013-2014 Coupe – no other years
  • Sterling Gray Metallic (Black, DIB, Ruby, Red Candy or White would also be considered)
  • If it has stripes, they should be black.
  • SVT Performance Package
  • Base Seats
  • Glass Roof
  • Shaker Pro
  • Electronics Package
  • Track Pack – no preference

I could be flexible on some of these for the RIGHT car, but I am willing to hold out for what I want.

If you guys have anything or know of something near you, please let me know. I work for an airline and fly for free. View attachment 1531492 I have bought most of my cars out of state.

Thanks!

Never thought I would consider selling mine but might for the right price.

2014, white with blue stripes, headrest seats, glass roof, no mods and 6700 miles at this time. New MPSS and have original tires. Always covered and garage kept. Only pic I have on my phone. PM me for more if interested.
20180615_190105.jpg

Last edited:

ResistanceForm

Established Member
I have a 2013 GT500. All Original, SVTPP, Track Pack, Recaro seats, Shaker1000 w/sub, Gray w/Black stripes, 5,800 miles. All options youre looking for except the glass roof, and I have the Recaro seats. PM me if interested.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Yes, Hold off for the Glass Roof if you can find one. I just happened to find one at the right time/place few years ago.

NewRimsFront.jpg
Top.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread