WTB: 13/14 GT500 - Willing to Travel

svtpickemup

Established Member
Hello,

After years of playing with Lightnings and Mustangs, I am finally looking to buy my first Shelby GT500. Yay for me! LOL

Here is how the perfect car would be optioned:
  • 2013-2014 Coupe – no other years
  • Sterling Gray Metallic (Black, DIB, Ruby, Red Candy or White would also be considered)
  • If it has stripes, they should be black.
  • SVT Performance Package
  • Base Seats
  • Glass Roof
  • Shaker Pro
  • Electronics Package
  • Track Pack – no preference

I could be flexible on some of these for the RIGHT car, but I am willing to hold out for what I want.

If you guys have anything or know of something near you, please let me know. I work for an airline and fly for free.
tango_face_grin.png
I have bought most of my cars out of state.

Thanks!

Last edited:

50stangpower

Established Member
I have a 13 red candy TP/PP GLASS ROOF, recaro, shaker car. 23k miles. Full bolt on and NSR cams. E-85 or 93 tunes. Lots and lots of money invested. Pm me if serious but the number will not start with a 4.

svtpickemup

Established Member
I have a 13 red candy TP/PP GLASS ROOF, recaro, shaker car. 23k miles. Full bolt on and NSR cams. E-85 or 93 tunes. Lots and lots of money invested. Pm me if serious but the number will not start with a 4.

Sounds like a nice car but my offer would't start with a 5 for a car modded like that.

Thanks for the response, though. If I haven't found what I'm looking for in a month or so, I'll check back with you.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
So you basically want an all option car without Recaros?
No need for the track pack if you won't take to a road course, and especially if you want it without Recaros.
Just helping you clarify a few things, including its SVT Performance Pack, not power pack.
Glass roof is the hardest find but best option.
Good luck.
-J

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
SGM is a good color. Buddy has one. Good luck with the search. Those glass roofs command a premium

Last edited:

blue 07

Established Member
It just goes to show the demand for those two model years never seems to stop. I'll be keeping mine. Keep looking , there out there. Good luck in your search.

50stangpower

Established Member
It's the best of the best. Everyone who has a prior year would like a 13/14 or mods there's to he like it. Everyone who doesn't have one wants a 13/14 but they command higher values (with good reason)
It just goes to show the demand for those two model years never seems to stop. I'll be keeping mine. Keep looking , there out there. Good luck in your search.

svtpickemup

Established Member
So you basically want an all option car without Recaros?
No need for the track pack if you won't take to a road course, and especially if you want it without Recaros.
Just helping you clarify a few things, including its SVT Performance Pack, not power pack.
Glass roof is the hardest find but best option.
Good luck.
-J

Pretty much. I don't need the Track Pack, but I won't turn down a car that has it.

blue 07

Established Member
Hop on Car Gurus, nice Ruby Red in Ohio for 48K with 3,400 miles since your willing to travel. Buy now since prices will be even higher in spring

KNGCBR

Established Member
I have a 13 with recaro's, 14k, black stripes, no glass roof and no track pack. Due to recent events in my life I am getting things around to sell it. Only mod is Bob's oil catch cans and nitto drag radials which I am getting ready to buy all new michelins for it. If your interested PM me.

kghills

Established Member
Hello,

After years of playing with Lightnings and Mustangs, I am finally looking to buy my first Shelby GT500. Yay for me! LOL

• Sterling Gray Metallic (Black, DIB, Ruby, Red Candy or White would also be considered)
  • Base Seats
  • Glass Roof
  • Shaker Pro
  • Electronics Package

I could be flexible on some of these for the RIGHT car, but I am willing to hold out for what I want.

If you guys have anything or know of something near you, please let me know. I work for an airline and fly for free. View attachment 1531492 I have bought most of my cars out of state.

Thanks!

I am open to offers. Nice car, I did not even start it this year. Needs a new baby sitter. 2013 Shelby GT500
Keith.

dsiegmmm

for sale ad with pictures click here

$49999
2013 GT500
21k miles
Performance White
Matte black stripes

*OPTION * SVT Performance Package
*OPTION * SVT Track Package
*OPTION * Factory Navigation
*OPTION * Shaker 1000 stereo w/ subwoofer *OPTION
* Leather Recaro Seats Black stripes with Alcantara suede trim
•20th Anniversary Edition - SVT

Built by Revolution Automotive
800 RWHP Hellion Twin 61mm Turbo's

text me 207-776-3423

Last edited:

Carlosgt500

Hello,

• Base Seats
  • Glass Roof
  • Shaker Pro
  • Electronics Package

If you guys have anything or know of something near you, please let me know. I work for an airline and fly for free. View attachment 1531492 I have bought most of my cars out of state.

Thanks!
I have 2014 GT500 I need to sale to get a truck for work. It’s a performance package w/ 19k miles still under factory warranty for the next 3 1/2 years or 43k miles (dealership offered it even with the mods) tastefully modded with L&M cams, McLeod RXT clutch (installed 1k miles ago) Kenne Bell bap and Id 1000’s, JLT intake, throttle body, ARH and mid pipe, Barton shifter, Moroso coolant tanks, jlt catch cans, bmr lower control arms, eibach springs, 10% lower, really nice custom sound system and trunk set up might be forgetting somethings, car put down 691rwp 673tq on a mustang dyno. Asking 45k obo text with questions or offers 512-767-3411

Attachments

• F846DD27-4E83-4C5E-B7F1-FF42BC965E87.jpeg
    F846DD27-4E83-4C5E-B7F1-FF42BC965E87.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 367
  • 3419C035-3B2A-472A-85C3-E261DFACE0EB.jpeg
    3419C035-3B2A-472A-85C3-E261DFACE0EB.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 409
  • 7E56CCB3-4C39-4F58-B949-8CD32653C0FC.jpeg
    7E56CCB3-4C39-4F58-B949-8CD32653C0FC.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 382

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I have a 2013 Sterling Gray w/ white stripe coupe, has SVT Performance Pack, Track Pack, and the car cover as the only options.
Currenly has just under 9k miles.
Only mods are Ford Racing axle back exhaust and intake resonator delete tube.

I know it has the wrong color stripes, no electronics, glass roof or shaker pro, but if you're interested at all let me know.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Totally agree!! Glass roof, in my opinion is the best option.. My car does not have it, and I wish it did.. I originally wanted a glass roof.. but got such a good deal on my 2011 I could not pass it up.
The glass roof was the only option on my 11, 1 of 2 options on my 14..
01-17-2014-PICS-009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread