WTB 03 Terminator

cfry

Established Member
Lookin for an 03 Terminator. Any color except for Black or Yellow. Would prefer Redfire Metallic....... No Verts or automatics.

Looking to stay under $15K. Ohio area, please.

If you have one and are looking to sell, email pics, price and info to........

[email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:

cfry

Established Member
I have found one local, but the owner is being unresponsive. It appears to be all stock, which is ok by me. ;)

cfry

Established Member
Thats the one. It really doesnt matter to me that it has been wrecked. All that matters is the body panels are straight, drives straight and body panels all line up. A rust bubble isnt gonna kill it either, but having to do a full on paint job does.

I want a Terminator, and by golly, I will have one. Big deal if I have to wait longer. Its not detrimental that I find one today.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I would be carful with that car when was looking for a cobra back in late October early November that car was for sale then,the quarters are already rusted through.That is the only 03-04 cobra I have seen that the quarters were rusted through,i have seen gt's rusted like that but not a cobra.Keep looking and you will find one,I had a couple numbers of guys that had them for sale when was looking and they didn't have then posted anywhere I will see if I can find their numbers and see if they still have them,then I will pass them along to you.I live in ohio too

cfry

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. Seems like you seen it first hand, or atleast seen pics.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
I had the guy send me pics then went to look at it pulled up it was outside I got 10 feet from it and got back in my truck and left.About a week later the one I bought popped up on craigslist and I couldn't get there fast enough.

Jeremy Erjavac

Established Member
03 10th anniversary silver metallic coupe
38k miles
Bbk catless xpipe and a tune
Text me for pictures 8478997999

cfry

Established Member
As you can tell, I took a break from this forum. Other things happening right now. I have seased on my search for a Terminator. Mainly funding issues. But I did happen to land a nice '07 GT/CS in the local area.

Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread