WTB 03 or 04 CO or OW Coupe CASH IN HAND

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
WTB 03 or 04 Coupe CASH IN HAND

Looking for a clean 03 or 04 coupe. I am out of southern California but willing to travel for the right deal. Cash in hand.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

jimjrhd1

Established Member
I have a 03 coupe Oxford White with 6600 miles on it in mint condition. Only mods are exhaust and headers. Looks and still smells new inside. If you want pictures text me at 513 836 7021.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Have a Oxford white Whipple Cobra with over 12K just on mods and three tunes with T56 Magnum transmission (not stock Viper) and way more ...too much to list...I just had knee surgery and looking now for a 2011 5.0 Auto..PM for my phone number...

Last edited:

Brittanyvickers

Established Member
Have a Oxford white Whipple Cobra with over 12K just on mods and three tunes with T56 Magnum transmission (not stock Viper) and way more ...too much to list...I just had knee surgery and looking now for a 2011 5.0 Auto..PM for my phone number...

How much are you asking?

bstang18

Established Member
The amount of CO Cobras I've seen for sale is insane. I have been looking for a car for three months though, and recently 5 CO Cobras have been up for sale. Good luck. There are plenty out there, from $19K to $35K, bone stock to really custom.

Blackvenom12

I Like Snakes
Established Member
The amount of CO Cobras I've seen for sale is insane. I have been looking for a car for three months though, and recently 5 CO Cobras have been up for sale. Good luck. There are plenty out there, from $19K to $35K, bone stock to really custom.

Thanks for the heads up bstang18. Still looking, ttt.

Users who are viewing this thread