WANTED: WTB: 03 DSG Cobra

svtcmb

What's up guys! I'm new to the group but I'm now in the market for a DSG cobra. Must be a clean title coupe, under 60K miles, but of course, the lower the better. Not looking for a "fully built" car, but some mods are ok. Preference would be as close to stock as possible. I'm located in Houston, Texas, but willing to travel for the right car or have shipping arrangements made. Max budget is $25,000. Let me know what's out there!

Thanks in advance.

Kubin-B

Established Member
I was born and raised there, well clear lake area. Live 5 hours away now. Funny i have an 03 dsg but she is ticking 103k and not for sale. Tons of car activity down there though. Good luck on a car. If your from out of state i hope your not a liberal idiot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Cool man! If I have any luck finding a nice cobra, I’d be down to meet up with you guys from the Houston area at a local meet.
tenor.gif

Sounds good man, let’s do it

Chad Whitlock

If you can wait a few weeks and are willing to travel, I have one in NC with 34,xxx miles.

Hey man, I’m located in Virginia. This is literally perfect for me. Been looking for a DSG for the last few weeks and may need a few more weeks to prepare. I will buy this thing from you in a heart beat! Please text me at 434-401-4515

Chad Whitlock

WOWSERS, please text me at 434-401-4515 ASAP. Been looking for a DSG for a few weeks now. I may need a few weeks to prepare, but I will buy this thing from you in a heartbeat! I’m located in Lynchburg, VA

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in Pearland, just south of Houston. We're having a Texas Terminator meet in North Houston this Saturday.
If I can get mine tuned in time then I would definitely go. I was waiting for a remote tuner, but haven’t heard from him in a week, so I just contacted another remote tuner. We will see how efficient he is.

Users who are viewing this thread