WTB 03/04 termi

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
so i totaled my Mach 1 back in Oct. so now I'm stepping up to a Cobra...

What I'm looking for

03/04 Cobra- preferably an 03

under 55k miles

colors- (in order of preference) Sonic Blue, Dark Shadow Grey, Black

interior- charcoal inserts, i dont like the tan or 10th anniversary or mystic chrome

moderately modded; pulley, coolant mods, porting work, and all the usual mods

I'm willing to travel up to around a 1000 miles from Mass.

I've already contacted a couple of people on the site about cobra f/s, if any one sees something on Craigslist or knows of any thing local please put it up here so i can check it out... Thanks

oh and hoping to buy very soon, like before the end of Feb.

Last edited:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Good luck with your search. May want to post what you plan on spending and keep in mind that none of the 03s came with the charcoal interior stock. So neither the DSG or SB will have it.

Production Numbers/Colors

Good luck with your hunt.

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
A guy who parks in my parking garage asked me if I knew anyone who would want to buys his car. He recently accepted a job in NYC and thus is selling his Cobra.

2003 mustang cobra. Black convertible. New engine with 8k miles on it. Odometer has 74,000. New tires. New brakes. New air intake for engine. Smaller upgraded pulleys on the supercharger. Borla exhaust. 515 hp to rear

I can put you in contact with him if you're interested.

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
A guy who parks in my parking garage asked me if I knew anyone who would want to buys his car. He recently accepted a job in NYC and thus is selling his Cobra.

2003 mustang cobra. Black convertible. New engine with 8k miles on it. Odometer has 74,000. New tires. New brakes. New air intake for engine. Smaller upgraded pulleys on the supercharger. Borla exhaust. 515 hp to rear

I can put you in contact with him if you're interested.

hey thanks for letting me know but I'm not interested in a convertible

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
purchase pending, couldn't start the bank work today because of the holiday. but gonna get the ball rolling tomorrow, hope to pick it up sunday for my birthday

hssstang

Established Member
Just posted my car on Charlotte NC Craigslist today if you want to take a look. Search 2003 svt mustang cobra dark shadow gray. 17.5k miles, original owner, know its out of your price range but its one of the cleanest 03 cobras you will find!

2001asp

Established Member
Check the new post by 2001asp(me). today. 2004 53,xxx miles $21,600...Very first Screaming yellow. Very Rare. Modded... Pensacola FL. Craigslist.

Users who are viewing this thread