WTB 03/04 coupe low mile all stock car

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
Hello. Looking to find a 03 sonic blue or 04 comp orange car. Coupes please. I would entertain torch red or screaming yellow as well. My main thing is a lower mile untouched car thats been babied with factory paint. Please let me know if you have one and are interested in selling. My # is 706-284-7390. Call or text is fine. Willing to travel. Thanks, Robby

91mustang

Established Member

Attachments

• received_10214990719934351.jpeg
    received_10214990719934351.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 126

dom418

Established Member
What’s your budget? That may help bring people out of the woodwork

I have one of each of what your looking for but they aren’t for sale.

dom418

Established Member

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
Thanks . You are exactly right. Also I called on that one and he's negotiable but already has a repainted front bumper from fading he said. So I held off. I want all stock paint at that price.

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
hey Willy I'm looking for a coupe. And also I see that 93 in your sig. Man I have looked high and low for a teal. I'd love to know more about yours. Message me anytime at 706 -284-7390. Thanks.

oneof185

Established Member
Thanks . You are exactly right. Also I called on that one and he's negotiable but already has a repainted front bumper from fading he said. So I held off. I want all stock paint at that price.

This is the one for sale on here a couple months ago, if I recall correctly, he asked 30k but I was one of the first who contacted him and I believe he was willing to let it go for like 26-27, he got it on as a package purchase with no interest in it, but to get the other car, he had to buy the CO too. I didn't purchase because of the faded front-end - probably should of, just figured it may have had other issues as it apparently just sat under a carport. I see it's gone on the Naples site, wonder what they got out of it.

Anyway, good luck on your search.

WillyB93

Established Member
hey Willy I'm looking for a coupe. And also I see that 93 in your sig. Man I have looked high and low for a teal. I'd love to know more about yours. Message me anytime at 706 -284-7390. Thanks.

The teal car I regrettably sold a few years ago, it has been passed back and forth from a few owners in the past few years. I know of a 04 Competition Orange cobra convertible that may come up for sale, if the seller decides to sell.

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
This is the one for sale on here a couple months ago, if I recall correctly, he asked 30k but I was one of the first who contacted him and I believe he was willing to let it go for like 26-27, he got it on as a package purchase with no interest in it, but to get the other car, he had to buy the CO too. I didn't purchase because of the faded front-end - probably should of, just figured it may have had other issues as it apparently just sat under a carport. I see it's gone on the Naples site, wonder what they got out of it.

Anyway, good luck on your search.

Thanks very much. Guy was accurate on story then about the fading. He had it listed for 39,995. And immediately came to 36k. But I was scared of the painted part. You never know. Other than that looked perfect. I would have taken it for that with stock paint. Crazy someone had let that car fade on nose. Thanks for the info on it.

Last edited:

RobbyDiesel

Established Member
The teal car I regrettably sold a few years ago, it has been passed back and forth from a few owners in the past few years. I know of a 04 Competition Orange cobra convertible that may come up for sale, if the seller decides to sell.

Thanks alot. I have a 93 red Cobra and wanted a teal so bad. So I haven't found a teal like I'm wanting and decided maybe I still have time to find this car. I prefer the coupe over the vert but if you know of anyone please let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread