WTB:03/04 cobra coupe for 17 or 18k cash in hand.

rizjan67

Established Member
Hello MACA i am in the market of 03/04 cobra ,price range is 17k to 18k with clean carfax ready to buy cash in hand just wanted to check with MACA first before make any out of state deals.let me know what you have.
email : [email protected]

rizjan67

Established Member
I got one for $30k Muhammad. You can finance the rest.

Thank you Jason appreciate your offer but talking of 30k my buddy just bought 04 Mystic chrome coupe with only 800 miles got it for 32k almost brand new,still need one more coupe between 17k to 19k .

TRBO VNM

Thank you Jason appreciate your offer but talking of 30k my buddy just bought 04 Mystic chrome coupe with only 800 miles got it for 32k almost brand new,still need one more coupe between 17k to 19k .

He paid too much.

the only reason I said that $$ is because I know that nobody would pay me that. It means that I really am not selling it. :beer:

rizjan67

Established Member
He paid too much.

the only reason I said that $$ is because I know that nobody would pay me that. It means that I really am not selling it. :beer:

I know you are not selling your car I was just kidding,my friend his mind was set on low mileage mystic so when he found one he just didn't want to wait and bought it for that price also you know its hard to find mystic with only 800 miles anyway he is happy and having fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread