WTB 03-04 Cobra around 12k. Thanks

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You do know that you're not going to find much more than a high mileage Terminator or one needing a lot of work, right? That said, come back here often to browse what is being offered, and scour the Internet/eBay. Eventually you hopefully will find something at that price that you're happy with.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Should be doable as long as you are willing to take a high mileage beat up one.

You do know that you're not going to find much more than a high mileage Terminator or one needing a lot of work, right? That said, come back here often to browse what is being offered, and scour the Internet/eBay. Eventually you hopefully will find something at that price that you're happy with.

I agree with you guys. For 12K I've only found parts cars. However, someone might be willing to let a P O S go for that much. Hope you are looking for a project car at 12K OP.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Do a search on car gurus like I did, then sort by lowest price first. There are a few out there like the one I posted above

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Do a search on car gurus like I did, then sort by lowest price first. There are a few out there like the one I posted above

LOL, yep and look at the description:

There are many things that will need to be replaced. The convertible top is stained, and leaks. The hydraulic cylinders will need to be replaced. The top comes down but will not go back up without assistance. The front chin spoiler has a crack. The paint has chips. The rear trunk has some clear coat missing. The front hood was repainted approximately a year ago, prior to a show. The leather pockets behind each front seat will need to be replaced. The front door clip needs to be replaced. The 10th anniversary rims have chips in them. The shifter knob is showing signs of wear and needs to be replaced. The throw out bearing is making noise, which means it might need to be replaced.

Car needs a lot of work. As said for 12K it's going to be a project car. If that's what the OP is looking for then have at it and good luck with the search.

Zemedici

Established Member
I would not want to be anywhere near a $12,000 terminator....I recommend saving a bit more, or getting a loan to cover the difference. $20k will get you a decent car.

martiman000

Established Member
I saw a few in Texas and LA on Craigslist for 13k. It was a black vert though with over 100k. You don't see them that often but they pop up every now and then

Recon

Established Member
Saw a black 03 Coupe for sale on eBay about a year ago. Buy it now was 13.5k lasted for about 36 hours. 175K miles, in Chicago area.

Pick your poison.

svtdanny99

Established Member
They are out there. Got in touch with this guy while I was driving from ATL to Dallas . No issues apparently. Unfortunately he was not available to show the car during my business trip.
image.png

SVTy

I just got my 2003 black vert with 86k miles for 14k and it took me a long time to find that deal. It is going to be difficult for you to find a decent Cobra at the ~12k range, but if you're patient you can find something close. I would recommend that you consider waiting until you can afford a higher priced one unless you're fine with potentially putting in some work.

nycarpenter

Established Member
12k usually means bring friends to push or have another 12k in the bank to keep it running. Save yourself a headache and buy a nice GT or save another 5k and get a better terminator. JMHO

Users who are viewing this thread