WS6 Kill

black 02 ta ws6

Established Member
nice kill. i agree a kill is a kill. no argument there. if it was a 01 or 02 he probably had wheel hop as well. but you took him once you got traction, i have a major problem with wheelhop, any modifications i can do to really get rid of it once an for all? i get it at the top of second gear too, my tires are bad but not 100% bald...

97 horse snake

Established Member
Originally posted by black 02 ta ws6
i have a major problem with wheelhop, any modifications i can do to really get rid of it once an for all? i get it at the top of second gear too, my tires are bad but not 100% bald...

i have little to no knowledge on the ws6's, but all of my friends with random rear wheel drive cars all somewhat solved this with a really good set of lower control arms. might be something to check into, but once again, don't know for sure.

SmithAtlanta

Established Member
Hey, Stangfan....

How about some more on that Viper story you told me..... :-D JK

Hey, It's just a pulley, a chip, and some long tubes away(and some suspension work). :-D

Trader

Established Member
nice kill. i agree a kill is a kill. no argument there. if it was a 01 or 02 he probably had wheel hop as well. but you took him once you got traction, i have a major problem with wheelhop, any modifications i can do to really get rid of it once an for all? i get it at the top of second gear too, my tires are bad but not 100% bald...
Get the BMR Heavy duty torque arm. I love mine and have reduced my wheel hop to zero on my Formula.

Hardtop

Established Member

Nice kill. Most stock f-bodies have a tough time hanging with the 03's. Black 02 ta, the best cure for wheel hop is traction. Get some tires, control arms, and a panhard bar and you wheel hop problems will be gone.;-)

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread